Whats the best browser next to Firefox?

What's messing with Firefox + NoScript though? Chrome? I'm all for using less resources but can I get NoScript or something similar with Chrome?

What's messing with Firefox + NoScript though? Chrome? I'm all for using less resources but can I get NoScript or something similar with Chrome?

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

i downloaded Firefox 4, but now i'm not able to just type a webiste's name, like espn, and be taken directly to espn's website. it now takes me to google search for espn and then i have to click on the link
30t6p3b.gif

if google chrome doesn't have that problem, then i may switch to that
Yea same here. I am about to go back to my older version. UsianBoltFast set me up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

i downloaded Firefox 4, but now i'm not able to just type a webiste's name, like espn, and be taken directly to espn's website. it now takes me to google search for espn and then i have to click on the link
30t6p3b.gif

if google chrome doesn't have that problem, then i may switch to that
Yea same here. I am about to go back to my older version. UsianBoltFast set me up
laugh.gif

I just got a MacBook Pro today and was just about to make a thread asking about which browser is better. I don't like Safari and used Firefox on my girlfriend's computer. Was always interested in Chrome and looks like I'm gonna give it a shot.

I just got a MacBook Pro today and was just about to make a thread asking about which browser is better. I don't like Safari and used Firefox on my girlfriend's computer. Was always interested in Chrome and looks like I'm gonna give it a shot.

I'd use Firefox if it automatically did a google search in the Adress Bar, I like the add-ons you can have, but I like how easy it is on Chrome with one Bar, for Search's and adresses.

I'd use Firefox if it automatically did a google search in the Adress Bar, I like the add-ons you can have, but I like how easy it is on Chrome with one Bar, for Search's and adresses.

I like safari cause it has the top sites thing....can't seem to make the switch cause other browsers don't have that :/

I like safari cause it has the top sites thing....can't seem to make the switch cause other browsers don't have that :/

on chrome, is there a way to zoom my browser in a range between 120 and 144?

120 is too small and 144 is too big

firefox had the perfect zoom but firefox seems to be running incredibly slow on my comp lately

on chrome, is there a way to zoom my browser in a range between 120 and 144?

120 is too small and 144 is too big

firefox had the perfect zoom but firefox seems to be running incredibly slow on my comp lately

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

What about putting Google as a search engine in the top right hand corner search engine portion of the browser?

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

chrome does

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

chrome does

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

What about putting Google as a search engine in the top right hand corner search engine portion of the browser?

Back
Top Bottom