What's the best beer out there?

There really is no "best" beer out there - it kind of depends on what you're doing, what the weather's like and what kind of food you'repairing it with. However there is one that I drink quite often.

08a365b53a35178df486c0a1dc52492126b5cae6.jpg

This is my favorite brew.
daf260f3d112bf2ec2ed5d44cdbcb12e2f1e09cc.gif
Try it - you won't bedisappointed.

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

There really is no "best" beer out there - it kind of depends on what you're doing, what the weather's like and what kind of food you're pairing it with. However there is one that I drink quite often.

08a365b53a35178df486c0a1dc52492126b5cae6.jpg

This is my favorite brew.
daf260f3d112bf2ec2ed5d44cdbcb12e2f1e09cc.gif
Try it - you won't be disappointed.

good beer but most of the time all i care about is getting a buzz/a beer that doesn't taste too terrible.

everyone has their own taste, there's never going to be a consensus.

that said I love Presidente, XX and heineken as a distant third. but I absolutely cannot stand guiness, makes me sick thinking about it.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Originally Posted by gnarmyroly

the best everyday non-expensive non-beer snob beer is:

yuengling2.jpg

thread can end now

my avatar fully backs this beer too

pimp.gif
agreed
only in the mid-Atlantic states
frown.gif

I'd love to find something else that combines good taste and good price in New England... specifically Connecticut.

nerd.gif

You guys should try the Sam Adams Sampler Case Packs...I think theres one for every season (Fall, Winter,etc..) and an all year 'round one.

One of the best afternoons you will have.
pimp.gif

sam_beersofsummer.jpg

Anybody mess with this? Tecate is a great beer. I think it was the first beer I ever had in my life...Growing up in LA/San Diego FTW.
tecate_snow_040405.jpg

HUdbvVKhFoxc6bedQjF9rXTdo1_500.jpg

I'm still trying to find the best out there, but it's all a matter of taste.

I'll take Corona, Stella, Guiness, Heineken, NewCastle.....

Can't wait for the winter because I love these

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sam-adams-winter-lager.gif

And then the Winter Variety 12 pack, the Fezziwig is sooo damn good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

old-fezziwig-ale.jpg

Newcastle, Alaskan Amber, Blue Moon and my all time favorite MacNJacks African Amber

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

The thing with beer is that there are so many types that they are almost like their own drinks unto themselves.

My favorite stout is Guinness Extra, my favorite Pale Ale is Sierra Nevada, my favorite thick lager is Heineken, my favorite crisp Lager is Sapporo and my favorite miscellaneous style beer is Xingu from Brazil.
pimp.gif
...this man knows his stuff. Sapporo is always appreciatedand the Xingu I tried was
eek.gif
. I am not a fan of dark beers but I am hookedon Xingu after trying it, too bad I can't find any places that sell it individually though. Also, Baltika and Lomza are some of my favoritres.

after reading the last like two beer threads (op should really search for them) ive come to the conclusion that coronas taste like water compared to otherbeers, so does sol, dont get me started on dos equis

My personal fave right now is wild blue, its like beer-whine hybrid almost and itis 8% abv so itll definately get you drunk and taste good.

Im also rocking with sierra nevada, negra modelo, bohemia, new castle, dogfish head, and stone ruinition is decent

I've said it before - but it bears repeating...

Most of the beers you guys drink are total hypebeast drinks. Buying a dos equis or heineken is seriously like wearing a pair of yeezy's, it's all astatus thing.

That is all...

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Most of the beers you guys drink are total hypebeast drinks. Buying a dos equis or heineken is seriously like wearing a pair of yeezy's, it's all a status thing.

That is all...
people trying to get on that most interesting man in the world tip
laugh.gif

Never knew so many people liked Blue Moon, I've been drinking that one for a little while now and it's probably my favorite
pimp.gif

Just recently I've been drinking a local brew that is very similar to BM, just not as heavy

Hangar+24.jpg

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Most of the beers you guys drink are total hypebeast drinks. Buying a dos equis or heineken is seriously like wearing a pair of yeezy's, it's all a status thing.

That is all...
people trying to get on that most interesting man in the world tip
laugh.gif

The commercial just drew me in
laugh.gif

But anyways, put a beer in front of me I'll drink it but I've been on a Guiness rush these last two weekends. I've been missing out on this one.

Back
Top Bottom