What's the best beer out there?

For you beer-drinkers out there, what is the best beer in your opinion?
nerd.gif

Thanks.

Does anyone know of a beer that tastes just like BJ's Blonde? I don't usually drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Heineken.

The thing with beer is that there are so many types that they are almost like their own drinks unto themselves.

My favorite stout is Guinness Extra, my favorite Pale Ale is Sierra Nevada, my favorite thick lager is Heineken, my favorite crisp Lager is Sapporo and myfavorite miscellaneous style beer is Xingu from Brazil.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Seems like Dos Equis gets alot of votes, I'll definitely hook me up some later on.. Keep it coming!

I'm not really a beer drinker, but usually stuck to the typical Heinekin/Coronoa's whenever I had no choice, but Dos Equis is really good. Just as goodas their marketing

The thing with beer is that there are so many types that they are almost like their own drinks unto themselves.
My neighbor put me on when I was about 17. He used to own a Beer & Soda place. All I drank was Corona cause thats all my pops brought home.Then I had my pops start bringing home different 6 packs every week to to try out.

The best beer is usually found at Micro and Local Breweries...The closest one near me is about a 25 min drive. So worth it. They have all kinds of crazy andgreat stuff. They make this vanilla brown sugar cherry beer. It comes with a free soft sour dough pretzel they make....
eek.gif
pimp.gif
*cue Harry Osborn "So Good" gif*

My Favorite go to beers are Sierra Nevada Pale Ale & Corona.
I had a 6 pack of this last year and ended up buying all 4 the 6 packs my 7-11 had that same day.
pimp.gif

This is why I don't late night NT anymore...

Its almost 4 in the morning and I'm snacking on chicken wings and a Corona.

the best everyday non-expensive non-beer snob beer is:

yuengling2.jpg

thread can end now

my avatar fully backs this beer too

Back
Top Bottom