What's the best backpack for a laptop??

Heys EPak is pretty dope. I have one and it keeps you're laptop really secure with a thick padded compartment with a zip at the back. 

Heys EPak is pretty dope. I have one and it keeps you're laptop really secure with a thick padded compartment with a zip at the back. 

incase makes great backpacks for Macs, obviously you could drop any laptop into a properly sized bag from them and it would be fine.

incase makes great backpacks for Macs, obviously you could drop any laptop into a properly sized bag from them and it would be fine.

Jansport orNorthface...Well in NYC atleast
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I am a mac user but this is definitely true, in these hard financial times u can buy anything as long as you the user are careful enough to keep your laptop from damage

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I am a mac user but this is definitely true, in these hard financial times u can buy anything as long as you the user are careful enough to keep your laptop from damage

Back
Top Bottom