What's the 3 coolest things about being (insert your race here)?

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Not to mention, I can't think of anything to post that wouldn't be deemed racist. It's harder for white people to have pride without coming off as supremacists.

I got you.

I can say howdy without receiving a
indifferent.gif

I have never been pulled over for crossing the fog line.

I can actually admit to listening to Rock and Roll.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

NO HATE/SUPREMACY CRAP ALLOWED BEYOND THIS POINT!!

I repeat:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Police Line Do Not Cross Police Line Do Not Cross Police Line Do Not Cross Police Line Do Not Cross Police Line

I'm mixed. My mom (RIP) was black and my dad was colored. So I came out as "that ___".
lol_que.jpg

You're over thinking it. I'm not Malcom X, Obama, or MLK. I'm NOT speaking for every black man. I'm just saying what I like. If it was afourth, it would have been my locks. Does every black man have locks, no
laugh.gif
. All I'm saying is being black works for me like ________________ and lettingya'll fill in YOUR OWN blanks. Everybody's so defensive but ain't nobody even went on the offensive. What gives?

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Not to mention, I can't think of anything to post that wouldn't be deemed racist. It's harder for white people to have pride without coming off as supremacists.
It depends on who reads it. Not every black guy on NT cries "racism" every time a white guyposts something that deal with race.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

-Our language, there is almost a word for everything.
Please explain...Doesnt every language have a word for something?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I repeat:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Police Line Do Not Cross Police Line Do Not Cross Police Line Do Not Cross Police Line Do Not Cross Police Line

I'm mixed. My mom (RIP) was black and my dad was colored. So I came out as "that ___".
lol_que.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was thinking that too.

I'm Black.

-Black women

-My dreads

-Mom's fried chicken.

!@#! it, that stuff makes me happy.

I'm Jewish

3 coolest things:

(1) We control all the money
(2) We control Hollywood
(3) Jewish American Princesses
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I'm Jewish

3 coolest things:

(2) We control Hollywood
(3) Jewish American Princesses
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I would be proud to be Jewish. You guys got it made (minus the historyof anti-sematism) and Jewish girls are
pimp.gif

What do I like being a light skinned filipino (75% filipino, 25% spanish)...

We got a cool name for ourselves, meztiso
pimp.gif

Filipinos are good dancers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Our food
laugh.gif

i just feel like as a white dude, what am i supposed to say?

"heres what i like about being white: 1) i have an easier time getting a job 2) the cops are easier on me 3) dont need to wear lotion all day"

know what i mean? i feel like whatever i say will sound bad

this thread should only be for non-caucasians

Im puerto rican
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1. the extended family
2. we can throw a bar-b-que ANYWHERE....sidewalk, fire escape, give us a grill and we good
pimp.gif

3. the women (even though my girl is cuban, go figure
laugh.gif
)

I'm Jewish

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
{

Honest Question: Every Jewish person I see always drives a Lexus, will you guys(as a race) ever drive a German make?

Three things I like about being white?

-Typically the oink-oinks dont hassle me
grin.gif

-White girls
pimp.gif

-a lot of beezys think of me as the "cute white boy" which works for me....cuz i get a piece of all the races
wink.gif

i just feel like as a white dude, what am i supposed to say?

"heres what i like about being white: 1) i have an easier time getting a job 2) the cops are easier on me 3) dont need to wear lotion all day"

know what i mean? i feel like whatever i say will sound bad

this thread should only be for non-caucasians

As a Black man, I'll tell you that there was absolutely nothing to feel bad about in that post. I'd like to ask you if 1 and 2 apply PERSONALLY, and itmay, but then again I can already tell people will get to posting #%#% in this thread that doesn't even apply to them personally, so why single YOU out? NTis real good for taking a good idea and %!$@+++ it up on purpose.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

I'm Jewish

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
{

Honest Question: Every Jewish person I see always drives a Lexus, will you guys(as a race) ever drive a German make?
im jewish and i drive a VW...the older jewish heads REALLY dont like that cause most of the german automakers were heavy holocaust supporters backthen, so they refuse to buy german

i cant help it though my dad drove VW my uncle drives VW and Audi

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

-Our language, there is almost a word for everything.
Please explain...Doesnt every language have a word for something?
I don't mean it like that. I mean there are words in my language that can only be described in a sentence or phrase in English.

Exp. I am going for a walk.

There is one word to describe this whole sentence.
There is also one word to describe that you/he/we are going for a work and what not.

I hope I am making sense.

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

I'm Jewish

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
{

im jewish and i drive a VW...the older jewish heads REALLY dont like that cause most of the german automakers were heavy holocaust supporters back then, so they refuse to buy german

i cant help it though my dad drove VW my uncle drives VW and Audi

Good to hear. My father was anti-Japanese(sony, lexus,toyota,etc) makes back in the 90's. He's come around, he use to forbid our family from buyingJapanese goods.

Back
Top Bottom