what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

People who are too bougie to get in the front and go in at a show. If you sit at the bar at a Travis Scott show I don't want to be your friend. :lol:

this.

also, this isn't something i silently judge people for, i let it be known, and that is the ******* clowns that push to the front at shows/festivals. any act at Coachella that is popular with the under 21 crowd is gonna have kids pushing to the front, usually 10 deep, with their dumbass flags hanging from their backpacks. have almost gotten into a few fights because of this.

People who are too bougie to get in the front and go in at a show. If you sit at the bar at a Travis Scott show I don't want to be your friend. :lol:

this.

also, this isn't something i silently judge people for, i let it be known, and that is the ******* clowns that push to the front at shows/festivals. any act at Coachella that is popular with the under 21 crowd is gonna have kids pushing to the front, usually 10 deep, with their dumbass flags hanging from their backpacks. have almost gotten into a few fights because of this.
Those cats are usually so drunk and fried on every other drug a light push just topples them over. I hate those clowns too. Ruining my gareth emery shows. :lol:

People who feel the need to break dance in a club/lounge. They ain't the only people Inside the building.

Their windmills taking up half the dance floor.

Listening to co-workers talk about sports and they have no knowledge of the said sport or sport teams.

People who SEE that you are waiting on the parking spot they are about to pull out of, and yet for some reason take more then 47 seconds to put it in reverse- and then another 8 seconds to start backin up.

Da hell you doin when you get in your car? Checkin da gram while i wait for you? Do that **** at the light.

What about people who dance near the streets, trying to get attention from cars that are passing by?

You don't know what you're talking about, stop pretending that you do.

Hispanic is any person who speaks spanish or portuguese (granted people in portugal might not associate Hispanic with portugal but with Spain).

In the US it refers to people from the Ibero-Americas. Spaniards can still qualify as hispanics, they do speak spanish after all...

Last edited:
Why would you take anything serious regarding different ethnicities made by the us government anyways? :lol:

I have heard people use the term when referring to Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, Dominicans, basically anybody who uses the language. It is very common in New York.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom