what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

girls who don't wear clothes that fit them

fat girls who wear clothes that should only be worn by fit girls

Last edited:
Y'all dudes judge women crazy
dudes who hop on every trend
ppl who say diet coke and regular coke are the same health wise
if you have stickers on your car windows/ back windshields.
truck nuts
people who wear clunky  basketball shoes casually. 

people with dirty shoes
fat people who eat salads but drown it in dressing.
people who have nike or jordan tattoos/ stupid tats. 

Last edited:
People that don't say thank you after you hold the door open for them or they sneeze.

mean.gif
sick.gif
Lol This!!!!!

Drivers that take forever to get off the ******* road when they're turning into a place. Almost rear ended somebody the other day because they were going so slow :smh:

guys that cant drive a stick. judged 

I have no desire to learn how to drive a stick, and I never will. Too much damb work

Drivers that take forever to get off the ******* road when they're turning into a place. Almost rear ended somebody the other day because they were going so slow

Bruh, people who swing wide left to make a right hand turn... Come on. I can go on for days about ****** drivers

Groups of people who walk three abreast down a sidewalk slow as **** and end up contesting the sidewalk and make it difficult to pass them

Is it ok to honk at drivers who don't use their turn signal even if you're not in danger of rear ending them?

If I'm showing you a picture on my phone and you try to take it from my hands :smh:

I feel like choking people who do that

Back
Top Bottom