what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

U mean wireless headphones?
no, I mean the regular headphones with the cord hanging out and not even connected to anything :lol: I mean at least plug it into your phone if you're gonna be doing all that

I also will never understand dudes who wear Beats on a damn treadmill. Zero practicality. I never saw anyone wearing big @$! studio headphones in the gym before Beats came out.

Last edited:
What's up with all these Miami folks riding around with headphones/earplugs while driving.

I swear now I see why your car insurance pretty much doubles when you move here.

These people are seriously mentally incompetent .....
mean.gif

When a ***** curves you then hits you up later to curve you.

******* that expect you to cry if they don't choose you (basically every ***** in 2015)

What you want me to cry for? Most of you ******* are carbon copies of each other anyway. The costume you pick in fighting games don't change the character. Reptile is the same person as a human that he is as lizard.

no, I mean the regular headphones with the cord hanging out and not even connected to anything
laugh.gif
I mean at least plug it into your phone if you're gonna be doing all that

I also will never understand dudes who wear Beats on a damn treadmill. Zero practicality. I never saw anyone wearing big @$! studio headphones in the gym before Beats came out.
Ear buds don't fit my ears man. I gotta where headphones, so why not good quality ones. 

I didn't say don't check out or **** those women. Im saying people who cuff those **** be on one.

If you just smashing. Do you. I'll hit you with dap. If you tryna marry that chick :x

Last edited:
what do their clothes have to do with anything? They're covered up and stylish. far removed from the Thot Summer Collection.

Don't take everything too literally. I really only meant the outfits on the left and right. The one in the middle cool.

You know the type of chick I am talking about.

:lol:

The chick that would say "OMG... that's like totally Becky!!!"

Dude hating just cause Becca and the girls want to dress like Han Solo, with Chewy's arm wrapped around their neck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom