whats some "Weird" habits that you have NT...

I can crack my left big toe at will and I love doing that **** over and over again. **** sound like a mouse getting caught on a trap.

I often gently chew the inside of my mouth as if I'm chewing gum or something. I don't know why...

When I walk around the house I randimly scream "wooooooo" loudly on some roc flair steez :lol:

Whenever I sleep naked with a chick, and we're spooning... I tuck my penis between their legs for warmth. The moisture and warmth allows me to maintain a Semi-chub through the night.

When I stretch my toes after wearing shoes all day for some reason my fingers move in the same pattern as they do.

I piss and take dueces at the same time.

I can crack my left big toe at will and I love doing that **** over and over again. **** sound like a mouse getting caught on a trap.

I often gently chew the inside of my mouth as if I'm chewing gum or something. I don't know why...
ARE YOU ME!!!!!!!! 
eek.gif

I do these things everday!!!!

Last edited:
I can sit in front of my illuminated vanity for HOURS grooming my eyebrows.

When pumping gas it has to end on 0. Has to.

I love the smell of new tennis balls, sharpies, glue, rubber, money, new car smell, leather, new shoes, sometimes whiteout, tires, and gas.
Hate the smell of rain and fresh cut grass.
I fold my toilet paper and look at my poo on the tp after every wipe until it's clean.
I imagine me dying or a friend/family member dying and think about what life would be like without them.
Whenever I cut someone off and think that they could potentially have a gun, I duck in my seat or move around so they don't hit me.
I shower twice a day (morning and at night) or even 3 times depending on what I'm doing.
Whenever I try to poo but the poo ain't coming out, I think about playing hide n seek to get me all excited and that usually makes me poo faster.
I imagine people breaking into my house and think about what I would do in that situation.
I leave my door completely open before I sleep.
If I use a public restroom to poo, I have to do a triangle formation with the toilet paper on the seat before I sit on it.
When I was younger,I'm used to smell my hands real hard after I wash them to make sure they smell good.

There's probably more but Im tired and can't think of any atm lol.

Last edited:
I love the smell of new tennis balls, sharpies, glue, rubber, money, new car smell, leather, new shoes, sometimes whiteout, tires, and gas.
Hate the smell of rain and fresh cut grass.
I fold my toilet paper and look at my poo on the tp after every wipe until it's clean.
I imagine me dying or a friend/family member dying and think about what life would be like without them.
Whenever I cut someone off and think that they could potentially have a gun, I duck in my seat or move around so they don't hit me.
I shower twice a day (morning and at night) or even 3 times depending on what I'm doing.
Whenever I try to poo but the poo ain't coming out, I think about playing hide n seek to get me all excited and that usually makes me poo faster.
I imagine people breaking into my house and think about what I would do in that situation.
I leave my door completely open before I sleep.

There's probably more but Im tired and can't think of any atm lol.
All the time....back in school I used to think what would I do if their was a school shooting.

Im pessimistic to an extent, but at the same time my negative ways of thinking  motivate  me to do better 

All the time....back in school I used to think what would I do if their was a school shooting.

Im pessimistic to an extent, but at the same time my negative ways of thinking  motivate  me to do better 

Same with me man. Because I imagine these things, I always try to be the best/nicest person I could be not only to my friends/family, but also to strangers cause who knows what they're going through or when they'll pass away...

I have to have the volume of the T.V., radio, etc. on an even number. 

I put louisiana hot sauce on biscuits, alot of people think its weird for some reason but its 
smokin.gif

Once a month or so I will squat over the toilet and **** with my hand under the exit hole.

Grab whatever comes out and squeeze as if it was a stress relief device.

Why I do this ? No idea. Kinda fun. Never know what type of poop you'll get under you squeeze

Once a month or so I will squat over the toilet and **** with my hand under the exit hole.

Grab whatever comes out and squeeze as if it was a stress relief device.

Why I do this ? No idea. Kinda fun. Never know what type of poop you'll get under you squeeze

Back
Top Bottom