What's on your Christmas list?

Some new Jeans

Some new Vans Authentics

Black/Red XI's wil be my gift to myself.

At the point in my life where if I wan't something, I can buy it. Or I work until I have enough money saved to buy it. No need for wishlists anymore. At the point, I truly look forward to getting my loved ones presents. 

For myself I'm going to be Bred XIs and a pair of selvedge denim (Nudie or A.P.C.). Anything else I get from family members will be a bonus and greatly appreciated. 

For my mom, I'm probably going to buy her a gift certificate to a massage/spa place. This is her busiest time of year in her office so she needs to relax. And I'll probably buy her some nice clothes as well

For my dad, I'll probably treat him to a couple bets at the race track (huge horse racing fan) plus some clothes as well

For my bro, he's a huge wrestling fan. I'll probably buy him a few wrestling DVDs and Black Ops II. 

My family has taken care of me my entire life. It's nice to be in a position where I can take care of them now. 

A job
Beats by keef if they come out before Christmas (any info?)
Couple pairs of trues
1 12 for my car
Money
And for my family to be happy last Christmas before I go off to college

I would like:
To meet the love of my life
Happiness
3 wishes
A boatload of money
Never ending supply of twinkies
The Sacramento Kings to get a new arena and stay here for forever
My dad to be cured of his sickness
My student loans paid off
Like 20 cycles of roids
USA soccer gear
A few tatts
Move back to LA/LB

Last edited by a moderator:
my mom asked me this yesterday and honestly i have no idea. i told her maybe a pair of vans or something but theres not much that i need...guess thats growing up

iPad
40+ inch tv
A new apartment
My sprained ankle to heal

pair of hyperdunks, some crewnecks, snapbacks, nike elite socks, maybe the phone number of my fav female in the school:D

Get into med school.

And maybe a pair of pants from J.Crew if I feel like spoiling myself.

Last edited:
Ok for reals what I want for Christmas....

A girlfriend 
frown.gif

a beretta and springfield

like 3 medium sized tattoos

5 cycles......

Back
Top Bottom