What's it like to live in Salt Lake City, UT?

I might get offered a job there. I'm wondering if I would enjoy living there for an extended period of time.

Discuss.

I might get offered a job there. I'm wondering if I would enjoy living there for an extended period of time.

Discuss.

If you like to drink, prepare to import your beers over 3.2 Ounces.

The legislature is composed of over 90% Mormons.

However, SLC is a beautiful city with a small town feel.

If you like to drink, prepare to import your beers over 3.2 Ounces.

The legislature is composed of over 90% Mormons.

However, SLC is a beautiful city with a small town feel.

alot of mormons there, women are hot though. was there for 2 weeks training.
but alot of mormons there................................. like  really alot of mormons

alot of mormons there, women are hot though. was there for 2 weeks training.
but alot of mormons there................................. like  really alot of mormons

[table][tr][td]
OREGON STATE BEAVERS
2011-2012 SCHEDULE
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer-000000.gif
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Date[/td] [td]Opponent / Event[/td] [td]Location[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]09/03/11[/td] [td]vs. Sacramento State[/td] [td]Corvallis, Ore.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]09/10/11[/td] [td]at Wisconsin
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Madison, Wis.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]09/24/11[/td] [td]vs. UCLA [/td] [td]Corvallis, Ore.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10/01/11[/td] [td]at Arizona State [/td] [td]Tempe, Ariz.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10/08/11[/td] [td]vs. Arizona[/td] [td]Corvallis, Ore.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10/15/11[/td] [td]vs. BYU[/td] [td]Corvallis, Ore.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10/22/11[/td] [td]vs. Washington State[/td] [td]Qwest Field, Seattle[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10/29/11[/td] [td]at Utah [/td] [td]Salt Lake City, Utah[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11/05/11[/td] [td]vs. Stanford [/td] [td]Corvallis, Ore.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11/12/11[/td] [td]at California [/td] [td]AT&T Park, San Francisco[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11/19/11[/td] [td]vs. Washington [/td] [td]Corvallis, Ore.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11/26/11[/td] [td]at Oregon [/td] [td]Eugene, Ore.[/td] [/tr][/table]
My team has an awesome away schedule next year; SLC is definitely one of the places I'll be looking forward to visiting this fall.

Should be a good game.
pimp.gif
#gobeavs

[table][tr][td]
OREGON STATE BEAVERS
2011-2012 SCHEDULE
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer-000000.gif
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Date[/td] [td]Opponent / Event[/td] [td]Location[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]09/03/11[/td] [td]vs. Sacramento State[/td] [td]Corvallis, Ore.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]09/10/11[/td] [td]at Wisconsin
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Madison, Wis.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]09/24/11[/td] [td]vs. UCLA [/td] [td]Corvallis, Ore.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10/01/11[/td] [td]at Arizona State [/td] [td]Tempe, Ariz.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10/08/11[/td] [td]vs. Arizona[/td] [td]Corvallis, Ore.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10/15/11[/td] [td]vs. BYU[/td] [td]Corvallis, Ore.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10/22/11[/td] [td]vs. Washington State[/td] [td]Qwest Field, Seattle[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10/29/11[/td] [td]at Utah [/td] [td]Salt Lake City, Utah[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11/05/11[/td] [td]vs. Stanford [/td] [td]Corvallis, Ore.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11/12/11[/td] [td]at California [/td] [td]AT&T Park, San Francisco[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11/19/11[/td] [td]vs. Washington [/td] [td]Corvallis, Ore.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11/26/11[/td] [td]at Oregon [/td] [td]Eugene, Ore.[/td] [/tr][/table]
My team has an awesome away schedule next year; SLC is definitely one of the places I'll be looking forward to visiting this fall.

Should be a good game.
pimp.gif
#gobeavs

It's a beautiful place to live, lots of nice scenery and a lot of opportunity for outdoor activities (waterskiing/wakeboarding - snow skiing/snowboarding, camping ect.)

the night life isn't exactly "exciting", there's some stuff to do but not a whole lot.

the jazz are the only pro sports team but they've got some great fans and the games are really fun/exciting to attend.

you get all 4 seasons when it comes to the weather... summers are quite hot, winters are real cold, but the fall/spring season are just about perfect.

and yes, there are a lot of Mormons, but what's the big deal? Mormon's are good people who will treat you well and with respect.

(i live in Provo, a hour south, and have lived in salt lake before)

It's a beautiful place to live, lots of nice scenery and a lot of opportunity for outdoor activities (waterskiing/wakeboarding - snow skiing/snowboarding, camping ect.)

the night life isn't exactly "exciting", there's some stuff to do but not a whole lot.

the jazz are the only pro sports team but they've got some great fans and the games are really fun/exciting to attend.

you get all 4 seasons when it comes to the weather... summers are quite hot, winters are real cold, but the fall/spring season are just about perfect.

and yes, there are a lot of Mormons, but what's the big deal? Mormon's are good people who will treat you well and with respect.

(i live in Provo, a hour south, and have lived in salt lake before)

Back
Top Bottom