What's in your fridge? - (Pictures :D)

My dude ricky is eating mayo and grape sandwiches. I hope you got bread on top of the fridge :smh:

p1020239.jpg

cut out the middleman with 2 in 1 :tongue:

View media item 226799
:stoneface: at putting a box of leftover pizza in the fridge. That's what the stove is for, fam.

Hahaha!

Ever heard of bacteria growing on cooked food when left out for too long, especially in warmer temperatures.

This. I always put leftover pizza in the fridge, then I microwave it for 30, THEN stick it in the oven :lol:

Last edited:
Who puts pizza in their oven while still in the box and then have the nerve to put the oven on? :lol: Crazy. Yall don't got microwaves or toaster ovens?

Even though it's gone quick when in the fridge any food left out over night is untouchable.

The best way to reheat a pizza is on the stove in a pan.

Get a big pan with a lid, it helps brown the crust and the lid lets the steam reheat the top of the pizza. 

Cold bread is a no go too. Only time I put bread in the fridge is when I buy a lot of bread. Usually keep 2 loafs out at room temperature and when that's dwindling down I take the bread out the fridge beforehand so that can get to room temp as well.
The best way to reheat a pizza is on the stove in a pan.

Get a big pan with a lid, it helps brown the crust and the lid lets the steam reheat the top of the pizza. 
For just reheating

View media item 227041
Only time the pan comes out is when I'm making the pizza.

Last edited:
Not a pizza pan, but just a regular stovetop pan with a lid. It's just as fast as putting it back in the oven... and I never like microwaving pizza to reheat it, it becomes way too soggy

ya, it makes it longer.

Don't put bread in the refrigerator. Scientific studies have shown that this draws out the moisture and the bread becomes stale faster. This happens from a process known as "retrogradation", which simply means that the starch molecules crystallize.

Don't put bread in the refrigerator. Scientific studies have shown that this draws out the moisture and the bread becomes stale faster. This happens from a process known as "retrogradation", which simply means that the starch molecules crystallize.

I usually put bread in the fridge when the tag on the wrap shows it's expiring. Can usually squeeze out another couple of days. If I leave it out, I find that I get mold. *shrugs*

Stale bread thrown in the toaster > bread molding outside the fridge

Wouldn't want either. Just buy the wonder bread, make sure i know how close I am to the expiration date, throw the rest out or toss the bread to my backyard so the birds eat them. No pigeons though.

I have aloaf of bread that says december 20. Is it expired or is that just the date it should be sold by? Bread tastes fine tho :nerd:

Once it start getting that bag of bread smell to it I can't do it, even if it's still good

If i'm using some Texas Toast for french toast i'll put it in the freezer to keep because I don't make it often

and I don't want to throw out a whole loaf after using only 2 slices.

Back
Top Bottom