What's hot in 2011?

authentic NBA jerseys 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Stockholm Patriot wrote:

indifferent.gif
    Nobody wants to dress like a Nigerian with a cab company doing numbers NBA triple OT scores on the dow jones...

Who is that dude? is he an NT'er
laugh.gif
? ...Serious Question, His swag is mean, it's just not for everybody...I dress kinda grungy,

with fly kicks...501's and Novelty T's, occasionally I'll do expensive vests and button downs plaids.

...but I don't do the "Nigerian in dressing better thread" look, it just seems like a FORCED AGENDA THREAD to me.

wow
grin.gif

Im dead
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tombstone..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

S.P ain't you the n' who is like 6'9, 280 though?? I can see why you aint really messing with the smart/business look... You probably looking like Al Jefferson when you sport the 3 piece
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Stockholm Patriot wrote:

indifferent.gif
    Nobody wants to dress like a Nigerian with a cab company doing numbers NBA triple OT scores on the dow jones...

Who is that dude? is he an NT'er
laugh.gif
? ...Serious Question, His swag is mean, it's just not for everybody...I dress kinda grungy,

with fly kicks...501's and Novelty T's, occasionally I'll do expensive vests and button downs plaids.

...but I don't do the "Nigerian in dressing better thread" look, it just seems like a FORCED AGENDA THREAD to me.

wow
grin.gif

Im dead
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tombstone..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

S.P ain't you the n' who is like 6'9, 280 though?? I can see why you aint really messing with the smart/business look... You probably looking like Al Jefferson when you sport the 3 piece
laugh.gif

Being that I still wear jerseys I hope they don't come back. I was wearing them before they were a trend and will continue to do so.

Being that I still wear jerseys I hope they don't come back. I was wearing them before they were a trend and will continue to do so.

I was just telling someone that jerseys is gonna come back either 2011 or 2012, I guarantee it

I was just telling someone that jerseys is gonna come back either 2011 or 2012, I guarantee it

amber-reality4.png
amber-reality5.png

amber-reality6.png
amber-reality1.png

i need info on these pants.........will go perfect for my motorcycle jacket

amber-reality4.png
amber-reality5.png

amber-reality6.png
amber-reality1.png

i need info on these pants.........will go perfect for my motorcycle jacket

NBA pro cut jerseys over Priest shirts, all under a linen sports coat.

seriously NT;  wear what you're comfortable in.

Back
Top Bottom