What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

these are still selling well, but too many flakes on ebay. decided to have nephew make a tag & sell them here. check buy/ sell forum
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Eastbay has up the black, royal and reds in size large
It appears someone returned their order, as we only have one available in each color.  So these will not be up for long.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by andfattoo

what are the colors looking like for this upcoming basketball season eastbayrep??
According to the Nike Holiday 2010 catalog that I saw it will be the same 5 colors as last year plus a black with white stripe and white with black stripe. Those are listed seperatly with different product numbers so they may be available to teams only

Looking for the Royal color and Navy color, these seem to be harder to find than the black/orange, white/orange.

what are the colors looking like for this upcoming basketball season eastbayrep??
According to the Nike Holiday 2010 catalog that I saw it will be the same 5 colors as last year plus a black with white stripe and white with black stripe. Those are listed seperatly with different product numbers so they may be available to teams only
If you could reply back with the product numbers for the socks in this catalog, I can check our system to see when/if we will be receiving the socks.

EastbayRep - Ray

i bought 2 pairs from a member, pretty sure they are legit. they are a tiny bit big but wore them to ball today. they are VERY good. wish they had ankle ones though so i can wear them with my Kobes
pimp.gif
these would be SICK with kobe V's

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

If you could reply back with the product numbers for the socks in this catalog, I can check our system to see when/if we will be receiving the socks.

EastbayRep - Ray

SX3693-007 black/white
SX3693-107 white/black

Ray - please let us know when the white/black's drop (if they do). I'll be getting 4 pairs for sure.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray

SX3693-007 black/white
SX3693-107 white/black

Originally Posted by SoOg23

Ray - please let us know when the white/black's drop (if they do). I'll be getting 4 pairs for sure.
Unfortunately, we currently do not have any information on these socks in our system yet.  I will keep checking on them and post an update when any new information comes up.

EastbayRep - Ray

saw the white, black, and navy blues @ house of hoops in daly city this weekend!  they were buy 1 get 1 50% off!

Back
Top Bottom