What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

cool. thats good if footlocker and champs got them.  ppl can use their rewards to lessen that crazy $22 price tag. 

Sweet. Send me sexy nude dms when you do.

With the socks.
well... you asked for it 
happy.gif

laugh.gif

The "free pair" of Thorlos socks I ordered arrived today. Much faster than anticipated.

Haven't worn them yet but the footbed part feels very cushiony. The upper part at ankle/lower leg however feels like dress socks....thin and easy to get pulls.

So we will see.

I started a custom sock company with a couple friends, and we launched our website (altasocks.com) today! We do custom Elites, and if you fill out our survey, you'll receive a 25% off coupon code. This will get you $15 dollar custom elites, which is an incredible offer! I'm passionate about socks, and we'll eventually be getting our own manufactured, with the goal of being low-cost, customizable, and high performance. Thanks for checking us out at altasocks.com!

Picked up a pair of the Stance crews today from the Champs in Brea. Compared them to Nike elites (both still in packaging) and they appeared to be the same length.

The "free pair" of Thorlos socks I ordered arrived today. Much faster than anticipated.

Haven't worn them yet but the footbed part feels very cushiony. The upper part at ankle/lower leg however feels like dress socks....thin and easy to get pulls.

So we will see.

Wearing these today. Definitely a thick sock...feels like a boot sock almost. Already have a small pull on the upper part which I anticipated. I'm wearing them with Hyperfuses and my feet feel warmer than usual if Inwas wearing DriFits. I like them for the $4.90 I paid but wouldn't buy another pair personally.

For cost I would stick to Elites.

Does anyone have a coupon code or know where to get the Stance NBA socks cheaper? I bought a pair and absolutely love them but I'm not trying to pay $25 per pair. That's crazy. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Does anyone have a coupon code or know where to get the Stance NBA socks cheaper? I bought a pair and absolutely love them but I'm not trying to pay $25 per pair. That's crazy. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
I think we're all looking for a code or discount still.  If anything surfaces I will for sure post.  Tough to know when that will be

Good to know you like them, still planning to grab a pair soon -- trying to decide between crews/quarters.  Quarters actually look like plenty long to me

Last edited:
Apologize if this is the wrong thread, really didnt know where to post this question. 

Does anybody know if Nike has a 15% off code trick thing like Adidas does by signing up for their newsletter? Tryna buy the lady her birthday present but would love a free 15% off. 

If I'm being an idiot and this doesn't exist plz just let me know haha

Fanatics has a 20% every week or so, you can use it on the socks to get them for about $16?  the last code was "TDCATCH"  

Okay here are some comparisons to help you guys out.  For performance, will have to wait till the weekend to actually play ball in them. 

I wear a size 9.5-10 shoes.  This is the large crew stance nba socks on foot.  Height 5'6.  The socks go pretty high up past the calf almost,  a bit too high for me (so i fold it slightly), but very similar in height to the standard nba for bare feet crews.  

From left to right  (size in parenthesis)  I also put it from thickest to thinest.  

1. Stance nba logo socks (Large), 2. NBA FBF (Med) 3. Nike Elite (Large) 4. Stance med cushion crew (Large) 5. Nba FBF Agility (Med) 6. Nike Half cushion crew (Large) 7. Nike dri fit crew (Large)

Its a bit strange to me that the nba and stance logos are alternating,  one on the back and the other sock on the side.  

Socks cushion feels really good, I would imagine they would be pretty comfy when I try it out this weekend,  the price tag is obviously the biggest down fall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom