What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Solid find, I still have a pair of those black/orange/silver elites that I play ball in. Think I got them back in '09.

still have my pair i got from NDC when they hit clearance first time they came out... remember the first day i wore them for a volleyball game, broke necks! paid about $5 via swoosh

they still going strong too :smokin

ive seen some double layer usa socks help me find 

Got these from Ross a couple days ago

on all of my elite socks, i noticed that one side is a bit longer than other. i wonder if this is the same for everyone else.

Last edited:
3 for $30 deal on Finishline. KD's, LeBron's and Jordan's are apart of the deal
just got $81 in socks for $16 thanks!!! I bought 3 of the 2 pack football elites normally $28 a piece. came out to $16.xx after winners circle. Can't beat that.

Last edited:
Guys. Type in 3ns in the search field and all the socks that are 3 for 30 show up. Even the double pack ones.

If you spend over $49 at Finishline, use FREESHIP49 to take off shipping.

Last edited:
Bought a pair of the hyper elites to wear for hockey, and these are the best socks Ive every paired up with my skates. That little bit on ankle padding really helps the fit and support in the boot. Just bought a few more pairs!

Bought a pair of the hyper elites to wear for hockey, and these are the best socks Ive every paired up with my skates. That little bit on ankle padding really helps the fit and support in the boot. Just bought a few more pairs!
you should try the vapor football ones man. wear em for hockey and snowboarding. feel great.

Back
Top Bottom