What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by iezraw

@manamazing55
my local champs have em still.. and so did my local footlocker ( but that was a week or two ago ). just call in your local champs/finishline/footlocker and they'll probably be there.

im confused by your post, you mean they have white with blue stripes? Thats not what im talking about, im talking about CAROLINA BLUE based socks, with white stripes. Only UNC players wore them a few times earlier in the season

Just purchased some University Blue/White elites from NDC. Size XL. looks like that may be the only size they have right now. Weird thing is they show to be Sold Out when I go to NDC on my PC, but when I go to the site using my phone, they're in stock. If anyone's looking for this style in an XL, I suggest calling them to order if needed.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by iezraw

@manamazing55
my local champs have em still.. and so did my local footlocker ( but that was a week or two ago ). just call in your local champs/finishline/footlocker and they'll probably be there.

im confused by your post, you mean they have white with blue stripes? Thats not what im talking about, im talking about CAROLINA BLUE based socks, with white stripes. Only UNC players wore them a few times earlier in the season

Just purchased some University Blue/White elites from NDC. Size XL. looks like that may be the only size they have right now. Weird thing is they show to be Sold Out when I go to NDC on my PC, but when I go to the site using my phone, they're in stock. If anyone's looking for this style in an XL, I suggest calling them to order if needed.
Definitely something funny going on with NDC and their availability of elite socks right now.  About 1/2 hour ago I was able to add and order noble green/yellows (size L). Now they are shown out of stock as well as the other "new" colors.  2 min. ago I added a blue/red to my cart.  Not sure what to think.  Guess I will see if they come in a few days and go from there.  BTW, I got you Brando, if in fact they come... we'll see... either way, keep on the lookout as I am guessing they will be live at some point in the next 6-12 hours from the looks of it.

2v286jt.png

Im Done with elites for awhile.

jz ordered the green/neon, navy/red, 2 purrs of the kay yow....can't wait to rock....now need the orange n white/orange....

I got one of each (Navy/Red and Green/Yellow).. thanks for the heads up. Really odd to see this up today, especially considering that yesterday I called Nike Special Orders and tried to place an order for one of each of these. I was told they were due out in April... ;^P

By the way for that order up there (mikeyman14), how did you get free shipping for that order since it was less than 100.00?

just got one pair of navy/reds , green/yellow and concord/white

thanks everyone for the heads up

Back
Top Bottom