What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

playoff-
where in the world have you been in jordan wdywt?!

I don't know.
laugh.gif
I just decided to stop posting in there. I still lurk, though.

rocked this to play ball last week, mid elite black socks and a pair of jordan socks over em. comfy but my feet were hella sweaty after lol

189001_1677742997593_1658040604_1961118_6938918_n.jpg

does anybody know of the the Kobe elites in asize 6-8 run?

Btw, i live in St. Louis, and all FTL have hella elites

not surprised haha..Nike copied their apparel tech so I guess payback

WHERE ARE WHITE/UNI BLUE CREWS?!?!

I give up

Originally Posted by just another pair

HAHA those are so ugly... oh my... really? which apparel tech?
the UA cool gear (whatever they call it, dont own that stuff) but they started the whole "dri-fit" trend.

I need those USA's .. I kinda dig the Under Armours... I gotta friend who works for em, will have to get more info..

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

rocked this to play ball last week, mid elite black socks and a pair of jordan socks over em. comfy but my feet were hella sweaty after lol

189001_1677742997593_1658040604_1961118_6938918_n.jpg

very nice flightposites! never owned one but should they already be comfy enough to just wear a regular sock? let alone the ELITE+another sock? it didnt restrict your feet?

ok so can anyone tell me if fashionempire is selling fakes on ebay??? the padding isnt in the same position, and breast cancer hi-quarters were never made to the best of my knowledge...

Originally Posted by bns1201

ok so can anyone tell me if fashionempire is selling fakes on ebay??? the padding isnt in the same position, and breast cancer hi-quarters were never made to the best of my knowledge...
im wondering if fashion empire is legit too, I wanna purchase some black/white elites. hate nike for not selling these in canada man, these are sick socks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i have bought from them....... and all i can say is that i wont buy from them again. a few of the socks were good quality but a couple of pairs i didnt like, the packaging skectchy.

^ agree. I heard people saying the same thing about the padding. Also people were saying that they dont have the "elite" inside the sock and the "size" when the authentic elites ahve that written on the inside. O and went to the local footlocker today and seen a whole rack of the kobe elite crews, but just couldn't see myself paying 15 for a pair of socks. smh

Back
Top Bottom