What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I got a couple of the hyperelite high quarter socks and I can't wait to wear them.  I like the regular elite socks but prefer quarter socks.  These seem to be the perfect combo of the two types. 

I got a couple of the hyperelite high quarter socks and I can't wait to wear them.  I like the regular elite socks but prefer quarter socks.  These seem to be the perfect combo of the two types. 

Awesome. Where and how much did they cost?

Awesome. Where and how much did they cost?

They were the ones on sale at my local footlocker for $9.99. They had the purple and yellow (Lakers) and the grey and orange only in that style but there were various other elite socks for the same price. I'm going to have to swing by Ross and Marshall's to see if they have anything.

you won't be disappointed

I have the stupidest dilemma right now.  Probably making a big deal out of nothing too haha...

Just got a pair of the brandblack raptor lo in all white/silver and it's almost got an off-white look to it.  Any white socks I've tried to throw on with them just don't look right...

At the end of the day, it's hoops, but it'd be nice to have some socks that work with them

Not Nike Elite related, but Champs is now selling the other NBA on-court sock options from For Bare Feet.  They're calling them Agility, Balance, and Speed (Speed is what they're calling the nba sock they've been selling to the public all along).

The Agility pair is what I've been curious about, but they're 21.99 a pair 
sick.gif

When ever I have a $20 coupon from FTL that's about to expire, I'll grab two pairs of elites if they're on sale for $9.99 each. Great socks to ball in! 

When ever I have a $20 coupon from FTL that's about to expire, I'll grab two pairs of elites if they're on sale for $9.99 each. Great socks to ball in!
For sure -- usually what I do with those coups as well.

I know it's all the look/trademark now but I wish the elites came without stripes as an option.  I'd love the same sock in just a light grey, black or white

So how hyped are those new elites coming out going to be this weekend since there are only 2014 pairs? Should I have any trouble copping?

nice @gqbomber

BHM hypers look good but I don't have a ton of shoes that they'd work well with.  Maybe one pair.

Kinda liking the grey/mango ones that go with the elite series.  Still wish they made elites/hypers in plain colors/stripeless.  I feel like they'd sell really well too 

Back
Top Bottom