What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

anybody know if woodbury still has them? probably drop by later this week.

EDIT: whoa, what happened to my post count?

Last edited:
Recently picked these up from the outlet and my local skateboard shop...

What r the docks in the brown package

Those socks in the brown package I got from my local skateshop. When I picked up my Budweiser Dunk Highs, the owner mentioned that he received some Nike Skateboard Socks. Those were the two colors that were available.

^Think they were talking about the Nike Skateboard Socks. Kind of interested to see what they look like too :nerd:

To whomever asked about the JL Lebron socks, it's the logo for the new Lebron clothes and is on the Lebron 9 shoes, looks like a crown almost

Got these in from ebay...$15 shipped, pretty damn nice. Love these high quarter elites compared to the low quarters. Also, my one pair from NDC is frayed to hell on the navy cutout on the USA's...not terrible, but still.

-Pete

Scooped up my Olympic Elites at Sawgrass today practically a FSR still. They have a lot of the Kobe 1/4's they are $12.99 and they had white/orange elite 1/4's as well for $6.99.

No one can hold me down with 2 pairs of Kobe elites
frown.gif
Sz lg
Just so you know, the quarter elites aren't really true quarters. I'm a size 11.5 and I got a L. Im currently wearing hyperdunk 2011s and they cover the entire sock to the point where there is some chafing. The normal quarter elites I have go up higher than the Kobe elites. 

Back
Top Bottom