Whats Good with Fat White Chicks Vol. DO NOT WANT

picknroll

Banned
like seriously..whats good with these fat beasts..I currently had a run in with two of these creatures this past weekend

They're mad aggressive and flirty and when I clearly tell them I'm not interested they don't seem to get it..I feel like telling them "go messwith someone else your own size"

Anyone else notice this?

Funny .. I always see black dudes with these bigger white chicks in my area ..... and they make the girl feel all gased up so she walks around like she thetoilet LOL ... plz

Just go ahead and bag one. They will probably let you live in their apartment rent free, keep you fresh, and she'll let you drive her Maxima.

Originally Posted by Club29

because THEY think that YOU think they're "thick"
roll.gif

This man speaks the truth.

Everything's the same with the lights off
nerd.gif

Dont matter what race they are if there big I cant do it
But more fat blacks females get at me then white
i just don't it pushing

Originally Posted by early90s

Just go ahead and bag one. They will probably let you live in their apartment rent free, keep you fresh, and she'll let you drive her Maxima.

a This man speaks the truth

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Funny .. I always see black dudes with these bigger white chicks in my area ..... and they make the girl feel all gased up so she walks around like she the toilet LOL ... plz

Originally Posted by FifthName

Originally Posted by Club29

because THEY think that YOU think they're "thick"
roll.gif

This man speaks the truth.

Everything's the same with the lights off
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sounds tempting but na...Imma pretty skinny dude.I cant mess with it..

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Funny .. I always see black dudes with these bigger white chicks in my area ..... and they make the girl feel all gased up so she walks around like she the toilet LOL ... plz
i swear dudes around my way go crazy over these fat tricks.

Originally Posted by behemothcoa

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

i swear dudes around my way go crazy over these fat tricks.
Because these fat chicks tolerate those crumbs.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

When I lived in Portland this was EVERYWHERE!!!

The dude gets a "thick" girl (
sick.gif
) who will do anything for himand smash whenever... and the girl feels special and "cool" because she's with a black dude.. it's really sad but funny at the same time

Without your L's.

Truest statement I've ever read.

roll.gif

this man speaks he truth

DON'T DO IT!!!
From what I've seen it's all good in the beginning, then double the time it was all good and that's how long you'll regret ever meeting her.

Originally Posted by solefood229

a This man speaks the truth

word. just go ahead and do it. it aint like you're the first one
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom