Whats Going On With The Chicago 10's or The City Series 10's

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I think the City X Series should add some new cities. Hear me out.

Chicago X: Same OG Colorway
Miami X: Same as Chicago but a Yellow Jumpman and deeper Red.
Washington DC: White Uppers and blacked out lace area (like Chitowns) but a blue and gold striped bottoms.
New York: Same as OG
Boston: Replaces Seattle.
New Orleans colorway X or Charlotte Bobcats colorway X

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I think the City X Series should add some new cities. Hear me out.

Chicago X: Same OG Colorway
Miami X: Same as Chicago but a Yellow Jumpman and deeper Red.
Washington DC: White Uppers and blacked out lace area (like Chitowns) but a blue and gold striped bottoms.
New York: Same as OG
Boston: Replaces Seattle.
New Orleans colorway X or Charlotte Bobcats colorway X

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I need some X's in my life

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I think JB should do a regional release with the X's like they did with the WEST, MID WEST, EAST XIX's......and release them in every top team in the NBA colorway

Mid West release:
Chicago
Thunder (same colorway as the Powder Blues but wit a Orange jumpman on the bottom)

East Coast release:
Celtics (same colorway as the sonics since the sonics are not a team anymore this would be a good idea)
Knicks

West Coast release:
Lakers (black/purple colorway just like the OG Kings BUT laker gold jumpman on the back and bottom)
Spurs (white/black/silver)

South release:
Heat (the sample UN Chicago's thats been floating around)
Magic

JB MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!

I know some of yall can make up a PS of my ideas

I think JB should do a regional release with the X's like they did with the WEST, MID WEST, EAST XIX's......and release them in every top team in the NBA colorway

Mid West release:
Chicago
Thunder (same colorway as the Powder Blues but wit a Orange jumpman on the bottom)

East Coast release:
Celtics (same colorway as the sonics since the sonics are not a team anymore this would be a good idea)
Knicks

West Coast release:
Lakers (black/purple colorway just like the OG Kings BUT laker gold jumpman on the back and bottom)
Spurs (white/black/silver)

South release:
Heat (the sample UN Chicago's thats been floating around)
Magic

JB MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!

I know some of yall can make up a PS of my ideas

nice idea, but i dont think it'll happen. to me there is no point to regional releases anymore since anyone in the world can just cop a pair on ebay if they have the money. This is partly why the game is so dead now, its changed so much....but good idea

nice idea, but i dont think it'll happen. to me there is no point to regional releases anymore since anyone in the world can just cop a pair on ebay if they have the money. This is partly why the game is so dead now, its changed so much....but good idea

i wonder if they would ever do a package with all the city series X's for one price lol

i wonder if they would ever do a package with all the city series X's for one price lol

Back
Top Bottom