Whats going on with picture mail? vol. Sprint/ EVO users whats good

sneakaprince

Supporter
So today I shoot my girl a pic message. And happened to send it to two other close friends (non sexual but they were female). My girl opens the message and immediately hits me with the who else did u send this pic to? I try to explain that the other chicks are just friends but I aint exactly sure how this will play out (
mad.gif
)
My main question is since when do picture messages show who the other recipients are. I have been sending mad pic messages over the last year as group messages but never once has anyone hit me with the who else u send these to? Do I need to change a setting on my phone or what?

Maybe I should've put this in the HTC/ android thread but honestly all u ever hear bout is ROMs and stuff in there... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

PS. What do I do about my girl... Last thing I need is for her to think I'm creeping 

So today I shoot my girl a pic message. And happened to send it to two other close friends (non sexual but they were female). My girl opens the message and immediately hits me with the who else did u send this pic to? I try to explain that the other chicks are just friends but I aint exactly sure how this will play out (
mad.gif
)
My main question is since when do picture messages show who the other recipients are. I have been sending mad pic messages over the last year as group messages but never once has anyone hit me with the who else u send these to? Do I need to change a setting on my phone or what?

Maybe I should've put this in the HTC/ android thread but honestly all u ever hear bout is ROMs and stuff in there... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

PS. What do I do about my girl... Last thing I need is for her to think I'm creeping 

Back
Top Bottom