...Whats for dinner NT...

...just came from the beach...dinner for me and the wife...16oz strip with zuc n squash...even a turkey leg...

pizza hut set up a tent in the middle of my apt building and are selling all pizzas for $8
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

pizza hut set up a tent in the middle of my apt building and are selling all pizzas for $8
pimp.gif

pasta and wings

Highland Cattail Peak Organic Wheat Beer
Buffalo Fried Shrimp
Baked Blackened Salmon
Lemon Pepper Asparagus (from my own garden ftw)
Red Beans and Rice

My cousin is visiting and I wanted to watch his girl cook us dinner. I'm pleasantly surprised his new broad knows how to cook all this stuff.

About to get a grilled cheese with jalapeno and cheddar cheese from work then chinese later

Got some drum sticks sitting in white balsamic vinegar, garlic, chopped onion, basil and lemon juice. Gonna throw that on the grill when I get back from the gym and coat it with the mango chipotle sauce. Black beans and rice on the side and my wife is making brownies.
pimp.gif

Bout to have it looking something like...

Chipotle-Mango+BBQ+Chicken.jpg

+

mangochipotle.jpg

+

Black-Beans.jpg

+

TortillaCook5.jpg

+

make-chicken-tortilla-soup-avocado-800x800.jpg

AND

chocolate_brownies-5736.jpg

=

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I uno grill deep dish pizza and some peaches and apples for desert.

Cheat day>>>>>>healthy eating

tired and lazy right now so its some tyson nuggets and mac n cheese. Ill make sure ill have a ream meal in the am

Ate a linner (lunch/dinner) Vietnamese Pho with Oxtail earlier. The bone marrow in the Oxtail and the Pho's Broth made it quite good.

Back
Top Bottom