whats a good ringer/alert for texts, emails??

whats good nt...  i got a droid, and wanna get rid of the default droooooid notice everytime i get a text or email..  my ringer for calls is deadmau5 ghosts n stuff..  any good quick notes u recommend?  hip hop stuff?

whats good nt...  i got a droid, and wanna get rid of the default droooooid notice everytime i get a text or email..  my ringer for calls is deadmau5 ghosts n stuff..  any good quick notes u recommend?  hip hop stuff?

I have a Metal Gear ringer for texts, the one that Snake hears when he's getting a call
laugh.gif

One of my faves was the "2way alert" from Fabolous' smash hit single "Holla Back"... It went like this: "do do doo doo do"

"You have a text message"...
No lie this cat had that #%%$ on his phone when I was on the bus coming from work yesterday.I wanted to toss his +#! OUT the window.

"You have a text message"...
No lie this cat had that #%%$ on his phone when I was on the bus coming from work yesterday.I wanted to toss his +#! OUT the window.

a simple beep. something short. i don't like it when people use actual full blown ringtones for their texts haha

a simple beep. something short. i don't like it when people use actual full blown ringtones for their texts haha

Back
Top Bottom