Whatever happened to C.R.S. (Child Rebel Soldier)??? Kanye, Pharrell & Lupe's "Super Group"...

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I never thought for one second that CRS was going to happen.
This.

You were insane if you thought these 3 would ever actually pull a full project together.

US Placers was hot, but "Sky High Graduates" =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Speaking of Lupe, wheres that damn Justice remix album?!
mad.gif
nerd.gif
Fist time hearing about this.
Justice was supposed to remix the entire 'The Cool' album. The only thing we got was his performance from the GITD with The Coolest x LetThere Be Light.

I think it's still on, I mean from the Us Placers to the Everyone Nose (Remix), to Lupe still confirming that they still working on it, I don't thinkthey cancelled it. Besides when I shouted out CRS when Pharrell was daping the crowd at the GITD tour, he stopped daping the others to give me a dap and tellme "you're right, you're absolutely right" as if it was a mission statement or something and then went backstage.
As for Japanese Cartoon, I'm almost sure it's only a Lupe side project.
And QFT for that Lupe x Justice album comment!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FPListheillest

I think it's still on, I mean from the Us Placers to the Everyone Nose (Remix), to Lupe still confirming that they still working on it, I don't think they cancelled it. Besides when I shouted out CRS when Pharrell was daping the crowd at the GITD tour, he stopped daping the others to give me a dap and tell me "you're right, you're absolutely right" as if it was a mission statement or something and then went backstage.
As for Japanese Cartoon, I'm almost sure it's only a Lupe side project.
And QFT for that Lupe x Justice album comment!
smh.gif

pimp.gif
happy.gif
IF true...

the best thing about this song was the video really.

other that it was rather lackluster if you really think about all 3 artists body of work.

we'll be lucky if clinton sparks can get em in the studio and get a mixtape done for CRS with maybe about, 7 new joints and some blends.

Back
Top Bottom