Whatever Happen To " Insert NBA Player " Thread? Where Are They Now?

Yeah, what did happen to Shareef? He was one of the best power fowards in the league until He went to Portland....

Ndudi Ebi
Michael Dickerson
Wang zhu zhu
Cuttino Mobley
Qyntel Woods

Derek Anderson?

This dude was pretty good when he played with the Spurs.

Derek Anderson?

This dude was pretty good when he played with the Spurs.

Shareef Abdur Rahim retired 2 years ago. Hes now on the coaching staff on the Kings
Ndudi Ebi played in Italy last year
Michael Dickerson played in Spain last year
Cuttino MObley retired in 2008 due to heart conditions
Qyntel WOods is playing in POland

Shareef Abdur Rahim retired 2 years ago. Hes now on the coaching staff on the Kings
Ndudi Ebi played in Italy last year
Michael Dickerson played in Spain last year
Cuttino MObley retired in 2008 due to heart conditions
Qyntel WOods is playing in POland

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

tractor traylor?

Played in Porto Rico this year.
The #*!# is Porto Rico? And Wagner was a bust/scrub even before the colon surgery. 
Come on son. Dajuan Wagner would still bust your #$+ without all of his inner organs.
^ this made me chuckle

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

tractor traylor?

The #*!# is Porto Rico? And Wagner was a bust/scrub even before the colon surgery. 
Come on son. Dajuan Wagner would still bust your #$+ without all of his inner organs.
^ this made me chuckle

Two players that seem to have been solid and just disappeared were Courtney Alexander and Quincy Lewis. I swear they both were starters the year before they were out of the NBA.

Two players that seem to have been solid and just disappeared were Courtney Alexander and Quincy Lewis. I swear they both were starters the year before they were out of the NBA.

Not sure if serious D.Wag was ill. 
Leave it up to a Heat fan to say something reckless.

Not sure if serious D.Wag was ill. 
Leave it up to a Heat fan to say something reckless.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

eek.gif
 Quincy Lewis I used to think his game was nice when he was with the Utah Jazz.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

eek.gif
 Quincy Lewis I used to think his game was nice when he was with the Utah Jazz.

To whoever said Steve Scheffler earlier, he came into the league in 1990, so I'm not sure why you'd expect him to still be around. He played 7 seasons and was a fan favorite in Seattle. Two stories about him:

1. He started 8 game in his career. I happened to attend one of those games when I was about 8 years old. I used to get in arguments with people over whether he started a single game in his career. I've won a few drinks at bars over the years over that.

2. He used to show up to Greenlake in the summer and just destroy everybody. Back in the day, Greenlake was top outdoor court/pickup game in Seattle.

To whoever said Steve Scheffler earlier, he came into the league in 1990, so I'm not sure why you'd expect him to still be around. He played 7 seasons and was a fan favorite in Seattle. Two stories about him:

1. He started 8 game in his career. I happened to attend one of those games when I was about 8 years old. I used to get in arguments with people over whether he started a single game in his career. I've won a few drinks at bars over the years over that.

2. He used to show up to Greenlake in the summer and just destroy everybody. Back in the day, Greenlake was top outdoor court/pickup game in Seattle.

Originally Posted by jsmith42

Yeah, what did happen to Shareef? He was one of the best power fowards in the league until He went to Portland....

Ndudi Ebi
Michael Dickerson
Wang zhu zhu
Cuttino Mobley
Qyntel Woods

Shareef works in the Kings' front office, Cat Mobley retired due to heart issues, Michael Dickerson had to retire because of inuries,

Originally Posted by jsmith42

Ndudi Ebi
Michael Dickerson
Wang zhu zhu
Cuttino Mobley
Qyntel Woods

Shareef works in the Kings' front office, Cat Mobley retired due to heart issues, Michael Dickerson had to retire because of inuries,

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

One dude that dropped off the planet is Robert Swift. He started to show a little promise with the Thunder then just quit. 
He's sitting pretty with a place on Lake Sammamish out here in the Pacific Northwest. Made his millions then dipped. He's probably the reason there will be a lockout.
laugh.gif

My list:

Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf. He was a real solid player, especially the year the Nuggets beat the Sonics as an 8 seed.
Kerry Kittles
Quincy Lewis - DC mentioned him. Always thought he would be a good player with a long career, but he disappeared.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

One dude that dropped off the planet is Robert Swift. He started to show a little promise with the Thunder then just quit. 
He's sitting pretty with a place on Lake Sammamish out here in the Pacific Northwest. Made his millions then dipped. He's probably the reason there will be a lockout.
laugh.gif

My list:

Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf. He was a real solid player, especially the year the Nuggets beat the Sonics as an 8 seed.
Kerry Kittles
Quincy Lewis - DC mentioned him. Always thought he would be a good player with a long career, but he disappeared.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Keith Closs
Adonal Foyle
Dwayne Schintzius
Steve Scheffler
Jeff Lamp
Fennis Dembo
Michael Jordan (the other one)
Todd Fuller
Matt Bullard
eek.gif
The Chef!!! I needz to know NAOWZ!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Also I wonder what's this man up to this days...
price_display_image.jpg

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Keith Closs
Adonal Foyle
Dwayne Schintzius
Steve Scheffler
Jeff Lamp
Fennis Dembo
Michael Jordan (the other one)
Todd Fuller
Matt Bullard
eek.gif
The Chef!!! I needz to know NAOWZ!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Also I wonder what's this man up to this days...
price_display_image.jpg

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Ordinarily I would laugh at someone asking where a player in his 40s is, but Mahmoud is still playing in Japan.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Ordinarily I would laugh at someone asking where a player in his 40s is, but Mahmoud is still playing in Japan.

Back
Top Bottom