What your favorite board game ?

Monopoly, $500 bills
pimp.gif

That Jumanji board game is straight wack.

Not a board game but card games, Uno.

after seeing Paranormal Activity, hands down, it's this:

ouija-board.jpg

SIKE!

Monopoly and

game-of-life-tattoo-1.jpg

but ole emo girl needs to off herself for saying "this game sucks"..how dare she! $100,000 bills FTW!

2cp6dle.jpg
game was
pimp.gif
wheni was a kid. Didnt really know the rules but it was fun to set everything up

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Game of LIFE, Monopoly..

And if I'm getting real nerdy, my 1982 Computer Battleship
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pops got me and my younger brother hooked to this when we were little
pimp.gif

monopoly and taboo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Monopoly being testing friendships and people being hating me right after the game is down

I remember a friend getting really pissed off at me because the rules he grew up playing with were different than mine. By his rules, even if you owned amonopoly, you had to wait until you landed on an individual property to purchase a house/hotel for it. You couldn't just start upgrading on your turn. Thatwould make the game last 5x as long, and he seriously got so butthurt when I refused to play by that idiotic rule. That would stretch the game on for hours.There are some unwritten rules that I think make the game more fun and add the element of chance to it, like pooling all income tax, chance/community chest payouts, get out of jail fees into the center of the board, and free parking yields you that money. But only being able to build on your property when you land onit is by far the stupidest rule I have ever heard.

i keep hearing good things about that Settlers of Catan game or whatever it's called... anyone played it? i'm not big into board games, but i hearit's good.

Back
Top Bottom