cfe152eaafcd1a5b87d42b7cc18852e4f98033a.gif

e71350ffeaf9a1a1c5461ce45b16c45c7d658e5.jpg

+$@! tha haters
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by paidndade

2. I hope we see great dunks to go along with the fun gimmicks, props, etc. I have a feeling with everyone going crazy over the Superman dunk and the birthday cake that this year props/gimmicks are going to be used waaaay too much.
huh? you want the props/gimmicks or no? or you just want a balance?

Yea catching sick dunks during games is pretty official ..threw defense I check this other post recomended by someone in my last post they're these sickicon gifs pretty official dunks peace maybe.we can think of some ideas for them they might need it.

+$@! tha haters
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ain't no body hating... I mean it's just simple you miss a dunk 13 times, you have already let the cat out of the bag of what you aretrying to do, so the element of surprise is gone... Don't get me wrong dude can get up but seriously you know he should not have won that dunk contest.Well maybe YOU don't but everyone else knows it.

Personally wouldn't mind seeing him win it, but if he or anyone does the following at any point in the contest I have to say they should be elimiNATEd:
1. Miss the same dunk attempt more than once.
2. Start jumping over sh__ and dunking the ball.

i only wanted to see gay

smith is good, but gay is better imo

i wish he didnt save last year

i hope theres not that many props and gimmicks this year

Originally Posted by JStar25

+$@! tha haters
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ain't no body hating... I mean it's just simple you miss a dunk 13 times, you have already let the cat out of the bag of what you are trying to do, so the element of surprise is gone... Don't get me wrong dude can get up but seriously you know he should not have won that dunk contest. Well maybe YOU don't but everyone else knows it.

Personally wouldn't mind seeing him win it, but if he or anyone does the following at any point in the contest I have to say they should be elimiNATEd:
1. Miss the same dunk attempt more than once.
2. Start jumping over sh__ and dunking the ball.

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
this dude and his Knick hate CHILL man, i didnt even say Nate shoulda won and you already assumed it, i was just making my prediction of thisyears pick and saying "@!%+ tha haters" because all yall give him constant hate because of that one dunk contest, when Nate really is a tremendousdunker/leaper/player but mad people just hate on him esp when it comes to dunk contests because of what happened 3 years ago.

In Nate's defence though, YES he did take too many attempts, and YES AI had the best dunk of the contest, but AI got a 50 for that dunk, you cant get moreits a contest of numerous dunks not just one, and also there was no rule at the time of how many times one could try a dunk and at the end of the day if youtake away how many times both players both attempted their playoff dunks...

Nate's last dunk >>>> Igoudala's last dunk

I expect JR to take it..

Am I the only one who will be really impressed if he does win...because of the fact that he only inserted into the contest about a week ago

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Will they just let people who want to get in get back in please!

Kobe wanted in a year or so ago. That might spark Bron, Wade, and some others.

Then you can officially say..........."THE DUNK CONTEST IS BACK!"

i'd love to see that, but being the NBA has shifted from being a sport to a business, they would rather try to promote new players so that we can all buytheir jerseys and feed into their propaganda. As far as the dunk contest goes, its been the same dunkers for years. I mean, JR smith has never made it past thefirst round (i think) and nate and dwight have exhausted their presence IMO. Its gonna be lame as it has since Jrich left it to the chumps. Ps superman is NOTin the building so PLEASE KENNY smith stop saying that. also, i hate when kenny smith talks as if he has a phD in dunkology... "see craig, thats adifficult dunk, many people dont know that" maaaan just put a cork in it already.

Watch Dwight get there dressed as cupid, with a diaper and all, doing that kiss the rim dunk that's on YouTube, then shoot roses to the crowd using a bow.

JR smith, Andre Igoudala, Gerald Green, Trevor Ariza, josh smith.....any one of those 4 wouldve been way better

I still cannot believe Rudy is in it. I remember watching his commercial where he was begging us to vote for him.. he had the WEAKEST dunks on it. However, Ido expect him to add a little soccer into it, maybe thats why Pau is helping him on one of his dunks. Should be interesting nonetheless.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

I expect 10s to be given out to balls that are thrown in...not dunked
smh.gif

A slam dunk is a basketball shot in which a player jumps in the air achieving such a height that the player may then force the ball through the hoop in apowerful manner.
Note: Touching, grabbing or hanging from the rim are not a requirement for a slam dunk.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

I expect 10s to be given out to balls that are thrown in...not dunked
smh.gif

A slam dunk is a basketball shot in which a player jumps in the air achieving such a height that the player may then force the ball through the hoop in a powerful manner.
Note: Touching, grabbing or hanging from the rim are not a requirement for a slam dunk.

Shutup. It wasn't a dunk.

i expect it to be won by smith and next year, lebron will join and take off from the 3 point line

Back
Top Bottom