What your expectations on the dunk contest

Not much, there's no reason why they couldn't have let all three rookies in. Anything for more commercial time.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Magic Johnson saying the dunk contest is back.
He's not on TNT no more
ohwell.gif

I expect 10s to be given out to balls that are thrown in...not dunked
smh.gif

This contest is looking doo doo so far.

im expecting it to not be nowhere near as good as last years and dwight will win once again

Will they just let people who want to get in get back in please!

Kobe wanted in a year or so ago. That might spark Bron, Wade, and some others.

Then you can officially say..........."THE DUNK CONTEST IS BACK!"

roll.gif
thekillerj23 wrote:

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

He's not on TNT no more
ohwell.gif
i wish he was, so we could hear that 15 times in a span of 30 seconds.

roll.gif
I thought I was the only one who noticed he been saying that for like 5years in a row

NBA ruined it much like everything else. Sure most vets dont want to do it anymore but the worst part was reducing the participants. You certainly could geteven 8 young guys who would kill to be in it. You need more than what you have each year. It kills me cause the dunk contest has as much fan interest asanything the NBA has going yet they sweep it under the rug and have like 4 dudes participating and seems like they make new rules every year that makes itworse.

^^I agree that the participants are shorter than what it was allowed. Also, like to see something different that we've never seen before in the NBA dunkcontest....wouldn't mind seeing some crazy dunks I see on youtube.

I came in here just to say that.
roll.gif

It's gonna start getting kinda stale though. Like, how more creative can you get?
ohwell.gif

Nothing that the 5'9-6'1 Flight Brothers dudes haven't already done, other than Dwight's kiss the rim windmill that he wanted to do 2 yearsago, but MJ gave him an 8 on the sticker dunk.

Back
Top Bottom