What you stressing bout vol 1

-I need to move out the house in June and have no idea what to do.

-I owe 500 to my credit card, 650 to a ticket in my city, 350 to a ticket in another city, and i need to find 600 for my spring semester class.

-The check engine light just turned on in my car

-I keep gaining weight :smh:

Feels Batman
You say house? You live with your folks? If so, why you moving out? It's not ideal but you might want to wait until you get all that paid off and gain a stable foundation.

Law school brings daily stress but recently this girl is hinting that she wants to get into a friends with benefits situation, which I don't mind. However, I feel like it's going to end up all bad.

Married to somebody I can't stand.  Started to get a divorce but then found out she was pregnant again. Already have one by her.  She has no job or anywhere to go but insists on taking our son if we split up  Only letting her stay cuz I'm in the military and they take care of all the medical bills and pregnancy stuff, otherwise I would have to come out of pocket to help her out.  Also, she might get custody of our son since I am in the military, by letting her stay I can see him everyday.  She just get on my f****** nerves, so immature, does't know how to do anything, lazy as hell, always has some bs excuse, has no motivation or anything, just watches TV, we have nothing in common can't even have a convo,  I can go on for days but would be too long.  There does not benefit me in any way.  she got me by her looks and I was dumb enough to marry her after a year cuz she basically begged me.  Now I feel trapped cuz if I divorce her I'm not going to be with my kids all the time and most likely have to pay this chic more than she needs every month.  I just can't stand her man, she is the only person that pisses me off, my only enemy, an I am married to her, smh.  Her Mom won't let her go live with her.

-my daughter arrives in march, got a few big stuff I gotta buy
-other night I was driving on the highway, The next day i saw red paint splattered all over the car, I'm talking on the window and the body smh.

Getting in to college before may is by far my biggest worry and it's killing me
Trying to find a car
Pleasing my parents which will never go away but it's starting to hit me ill be 18 in a short while

I just don't know what to do anymore just trying to stay positive

man i gotta drop 1400 on a new transmission. My car is kinda slammed. Was drivin by the galleria and hit the **** out of one of those metal steel plates that are bolted into the ground that i guess cover pot holes... fml

I know that feel bro, just dropped $1,000 on my car on Tuesday :x :smh:

grad school
clinic assignments
my health
bagging a great girl....like I was legit depressed today...I felt horrible. Got better in the afternoon though.

Everything is causing me stress right now, it's hard to tell who's with me and who's against me. As far as I can tell they are on the same team anyway.

My grades/gpa were down in the first semester, and now I'm struggling to pull it back up.

My girl and I are on the rollercoaster phase when it's just a bunch of bs then in a happy road, then it repeats.

Just some general advice for those struggling with girl friends.
Leave them. seriously.
If you can't deal with the women as someone youre dating, then living with them as your spouse will be SO MUCH MORE difficult.

i got a job offer that almost doubles what i make now.

but it all depends on if the contract is given to the company that offered me the job....so i just gotta sit and wait.

Married to somebody I can't stand.  Started to get a divorce but then found out she was pregnant again. Already have one by her.  She has no job or anywhere to go but insists on taking our son if we split up  Only letting her stay cuz I'm in the military and they take care of all the medical bills and pregnancy stuff, otherwise I would have to come out of pocket to help her out.  Also, she might get custody of our son since I am in the military, by letting her stay I can see him everyday.  She just get on my f****** nerves, so immature, does't know how to do anything, lazy as hell, always has some bs excuse, has no motivation or anything, just watches TV, we have nothing in common can't even have a convo,  I can go on for days but would be too long.  There does not benefit me in any way.  she got me by her looks and I was dumb enough to marry her after a year cuz she basically begged me.  Now I feel trapped cuz if I divorce her I'm not going to be with my kids all the time and most likely have to pay this chic more than she needs every month.  I just can't stand her man, she is the only person that pisses me off, my only enemy, an I am married to her, smh.  Her Mom won't let her go live with her.

damn son sorry to say but you done ****** up. Cant imagine being in your shoes. Best of luck to ya man.

For me? Money money and money. Lot of uncertainty and weight on my shoulders, life sucks right now.

Extremely stressed right now, my favorite person in the world is on deaths edge. He is my great grandfather, 91 years old. Best dude who ever lived.

He just had multiple strokes, broke his ankle in the process. Now he can't speak, feed himself, or anything else.

Extremely stressed right now, my favorite person in the world is on deaths edge. He is my great grandfather, 91 years old. Best dude who ever lived.

He just had multiple strokes, broke his ankle in the process. Now he can't speak, feed himself, or anything else.

Sorry to hear that. I hope he feels no pain or discomfort. 91 years thats a blessing . Hopefully 92 he can take it in stride.
you stress cus you care, thats a good thing. Hope he knows, but im sure he wouldnt want any one to suffer in his name or
Feel burdened by his struggle, even tho natural. Hope he pulls through this but no matter what, hold.on to the memories
Of what you enjoy about you guys relationship. Thatll pull you through.

Sorry to hear that. I hope he feels no pain or discomfort. 91 years thats a blessing . Hopefully 92 he can take it in stride.
you stress cus you care, thats a good thing. Hope he knows, but im sure he wouldnt want any one to suffer in his name or
Feel burdened by his struggle, even tho natural. Hope he pulls through this but no matter what, hold.on to the memories
Of what you enjoy about you guys relationship. Thatll pull you through.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. You've got to be one of my favorite members, you do all you can to make people feel better, and you rustle no Jimmies.

in my 22 years of existence in this wonderful experience we call life, i have never met a soul as terrible as yours. how can you do something like that? all that trust i bestowed upon you, you crumbled it like a map to the fountain of youth. i've read about people like you in history books, i have seen depictions of people like you in movies, but alas, i finally met you in real life. my entire summer was darkened by a cloud with attributes that call your name. did you really think i would not find out? you're scum, like the plankton that lay on the ocean floor. good day.

in my 22 years of existence in this wonderful experience we call life, i have never met a soul as terrible as yours. how can you do something like that? all that trust i bestowed upon you, you crumbled it like a map to the fountain of youth. i've read about people like you in history books, i have seen depictions of people like you in movies, but alas, i finally met you in real life. my entire summer was darkened by a cloud with attributes that call your name. did you really think i would not find out? you're scum, like the plankton that lay on the ocean floor. good day.

Woah there. Sounds like you have a lot of pent up anger. Are you alright?

Debt..... No Car ........working 12 hr shifts 6 days a week.....mom has a cancer...... Everything I stress about goes away when I think what she going thru..... 90% of things we worry about never come true.

-Keep feeling like I messed up my college career by not staying on track in regards to classes. I'm still in senior standing but I need an internship in order to graduate and so far nothing has come up. Might not even graduate this summer which really disappoints me. 
tired.gif

-Not knowing what to do once I graduate and it stresses me out even more when people ask "What are you going to do after school?"

-Having a crappy part-time job. 

-Not having enough money. Like I see other people my age with cars, nice clothes, etc,. Got me like damn what are you doing in life? 

These are just a few things I guess.

Back
Top Bottom