What Yall think About the Brooklyn Nets

What are you basing Joe Johnson and especially Kris Humphires playing good defense on?

http://netsarescorching.com/2012/08/16/joe-johnson-defense/

JJ's defense is pretty good.

Hump hasn't been great but to be fair to him, in the past years he's been asked to do a lot on the glass and offensively (which he shouldn't be asked to do). He's surrounded by better defenders now and more importantly, he's finally the 5th option on offense. He's strong and athletic and grabs 10 boards a game. His defense shouldn't be that bad. I'm more worried about Brook.

Not as high as everyone else because starting line up is arguably top five but the bench may be one of the worst considering everyone believes they will get a high playoff seed.

Not as high as everyone else because starting line up is arguably top five but the bench may be one of the worst considering everyone believes they will get a high playoff seed.

Their bench isn't THAT bad. Teletovic is going to be a very nice NBA player I think, MarShon just scored 13 a game as a rookie, Reggie Evans is always going to be an awesome player to bring in off the bench, Bogans is a nice defender and started at the 2 for the Bulls just a year ago when they were the #1 seed and CJ Watson filled in just fine whenever Rose was out of the starting lineup. DWill, JJ, Crash and Lopez are all going to play 30-38 minutes a game so most the bench will barely see the floor on most nights. But they don't really have any backup center so I don't know what their plan is with that. I guess they would play small ball with Hump/Evans at the 5 and Teletovic/Wallace at the 4.

yes, knicks fans are going to invade the arena :pimp:

I'm not a fan of either team but being that the stadium is not far from where I live I will be there just as a fan of Basketball. But you are right I can see more Knicks fans than Nets fans on opening night.

3-5 seed & ECF unless they run into MIA before that

Way better than the Knicks thats for sure

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom