What yall sippin on for New Years?

I dont know if a thread has been made for this cuz it redirects back to home when I click search.
What yall gon be drinkin on?I need some alcoholic choice stimulation

main.php

got me a case of this...
28853.jpg

30 pack of Budweiser just incase I finish that. Prob pick up a cheap bottle of Champagne for 12:00am.

Incredible hulk. henny and hypnotiq still. plus some bambino sparkling wine to pop n pour on random biddies at 12 on the dot.

Originally Posted by s dubl

30 pack of Budweiser

nerd.gif
where they do that? I've only heard of the 15 tall boys

I'll prolly get something relatively cheap before the bar. Pinnacle vodka has been my *!#$ lately. Tastes real good and only runs like $13 a fifth

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

30 pack of Budweiser

nerd.gif

I'll prolly get something relatively cheap before the bar. Pinnacle vodka has been my *!#$ lately. Tastes real good and only runs like $13 a fifth
what..you dont have 30 packs? and a matter of fact, I think I got the 36 pack because its only like $2 more.

I live in Cali...

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

30 pack of Budweiser

nerd.gif

what..you dont have 30 packs? and a matter of fact, I think I got the 36 pack because its only like $2 more.

I live in Cali...
No all I've ever seen is 6, 12, 15, 24, and 15 tall boys. We have 30's...just no bud/bud light

Back
Top Bottom