What Would You Like for JBs Next Single Number Pack?

sneakaprince

Supporter
This just kinda hit me randomly and I know it coincides with the "what retro would you like to see next year" thread but I figured its worth a shot anyways.
We've seen two I's packs - BMP, DMP.

one V's pack - Toro Bravo

one VI's pack- Infrared

one VII's pack- DMP

I'd like to see JB kinda keep this going. They could've done a great cement 3s pack (if they weren't already releasing Cements in Jan). I wouldn't mind a cement IV's pack as well

But there are still tons of other options for JB to give us. Honestly the Grape and Laney pack isn't a bad idea but I wouldn't mind JB doing another number. We just had a V's pack.

Anyways what else yall got?

This just kinda hit me randomly and I know it coincides with the "what retro would you like to see next year" thread but I figured its worth a shot anyways.
We've seen two I's packs - BMP, DMP.

one V's pack - Toro Bravo

one VI's pack- Infrared

one VII's pack- DMP

I'd like to see JB kinda keep this going. They could've done a great cement 3s pack (if they weren't already releasing Cements in Jan). I wouldn't mind a cement IV's pack as well

But there are still tons of other options for JB to give us. Honestly the Grape and Laney pack isn't a bad idea but I wouldn't mind JB doing another number. We just had a V's pack.

Anyways what else yall got?

If it were up to me, I'd say no packs...but for the sake of the post, a Cement III's or IV's pack would be ideal.

If it were up to me, I'd say no packs...but for the sake of the post, a Cement III's or IV's pack would be ideal.

It was stated in a previous post that JB will probably never fully step away from packs, there is too much money to be made with them.

Back in the day when JB would release 2 shoes in one day people would typically just decide which shoe they liked more.

With packs on the other hand there is no choice. If a person likes one shoe enough they will cop both.....

Now playing devils advocate, the last couple of packs that JB dropped kinda flopped.... I mean even a VERY OVERhyped pack such as the Infrareds didn't sell out immediately. But then again looking at what they prolly spent making the pack I'm sure Nike and JB are still outta the RED....

It was stated in a previous post that JB will probably never fully step away from packs, there is too much money to be made with them.

Back in the day when JB would release 2 shoes in one day people would typically just decide which shoe they liked more.

With packs on the other hand there is no choice. If a person likes one shoe enough they will cop both.....

Now playing devils advocate, the last couple of packs that JB dropped kinda flopped.... I mean even a VERY OVERhyped pack such as the Infrareds didn't sell out immediately. But then again looking at what they prolly spent making the pack I'm sure Nike and JB are still outta the RED....

I was thinking the other day about how he really messed up a potentially great release with the CDPs. I felt he should release something similar with a home sneaker and an away sneaker. Ex. White cement/black cement 3s and so on.

I wish he would possibly drop a playoff pack, a home and away pack or a six rings release (No not the 6-Rings) but a relase of all the sneakers no packages but in a series that focuses on all of the snakers which he wore when he won his championships.

I was thinking the other day about how he really messed up a potentially great release with the CDPs. I felt he should release something similar with a home sneaker and an away sneaker. Ex. White cement/black cement 3s and so on.

I wish he would possibly drop a playoff pack, a home and away pack or a six rings release (No not the 6-Rings) but a relase of all the sneakers no packages but in a series that focuses on all of the snakers which he wore when he won his championships.

11 Pack. Concord, and Columbia's
12 Pack. (get it)  Obsidians, and Playoffs would be cool.
 4 Pack. White cement, and "oreo" colorway

11 Pack. Concord, and Columbia's
12 Pack. (get it)  Obsidians, and Playoffs would be cool.
 4 Pack. White cement, and "oreo" colorway

12 pack would be copped if they used the same type of leather they used on the white and red and cdp releases not that black and red garbage materials

12 pack would be copped if they used the same type of leather they used on the white and red and cdp releases not that black and red garbage materials

That 12 pack would be awesome especially since those are the only 2 12s with a colored upper and white lower (Breds) don't count since its just the black and red

That 12 pack would be awesome especially since those are the only 2 12s with a colored upper and white lower (Breds) don't count since its just the black and red

i would go gaga over any pack with any sig shoe (except 18) in a celtic colourway inside. need more white, black and green.

especially x or xvi.

Back
Top Bottom