what would you do if you bought a stolen phone??

if the shoe was on the other foot, and someone had found your stolen phone, what would you wish they would do?

Originally Posted by myth58

You came up fam. Why are you crying?

indifferent.gif

anyways factory restore the whole phone and forget about it

i found an iphone 3GS at H&M restored jail broke it and gave it to my mom
laugh.gif

android 
pimp.gif
>

I'd check the ESN and if its reported lost/stolen you wont be able to use it. And than you can email him and let him know whats up. 
IF its not reported lost/stolen than nice come up. 

Simple as that.

lol I always buy stolen goods.

The flea market keeps me fresh with the gadgest.

The stuff is stolen from the stores tho....

and I'm just kidding.

I would never buy stolen goods.

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

and I'm just kidding.

Too bad it doesn't keep you fresh with the dictionaries
sick.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

if the shoe was on the other foot, and someone had found your stolen phone, what would you wish they would do?

to be honest if ilost myphone i wouldnt care what the other person did because it was myfault for losing it. If i didnt get it back i wouldnt sweat it

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

and I'm just kidding.

Too bad it doesn't keep you fresh with the dictionaries
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

Hes not repsonding to hisemaili gotit for 160.Sprint said it hasnt been reported lost or stolen yet.
You realize you just snitched on yourself, right?

OP messed up. You should have never contacted the owner. Now he can give your info/email as the "person who stole his phone"

reminds me of when I copped a stolen black Razr in college. it fell off a truck or from a store and i paid like a buck and change for it. A couple of us got them at the same time. A week goes by and my homegirl calls me asking if I still have the phone. Apparently a cop went to her BF's house and took the phone back. That night I got a call from a weird number and I was shook so I didn't answer. Had the phone for a year though so it was all good. cool story, no?

Originally Posted by sdsolecollector23

OP messed up. You should have never contacted the owner. Now he can give your info/email as the "person who stole his phone"

I made a new email before emailing him. Im not an idiot.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Since you got into contact with him and it is a Sprint phone he can report it lost/stolen and the ESN will be no good unless you're planning on flashing it to Cricket

Just give the man his phone back because it's the right thing to do

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

reminds me of when I copped a stolen black Razr in college. it fell off a truck or from a store and i paid like a buck and change for it. A couple of us got them at the same time. A week goes by and my homegirl calls me asking if I still have the phone. Apparently a cop went to her BF's house and took the phone back. That night I got a call from a weird number and I was shook so I didn't answer. Had the phone for a year though so it was all good. cool story, no?

No.

yeah this guys not responding to my email

im gunna sell it.

thanks for the advice tho

Back
Top Bottom