What would you do if niketalk dissappeared?

What would u do?

• go to another forum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • keep on searching for answers

• use NT time for something more valuable

• find a hobby

• Total voters
At first, I would go on a tirate and declare a nuclear war on every other forum like N.Korea ... if that doesn't work, probably turn into a lurker on ISS/ST unfortunately :frown:

In all seriousness, wouldn't the most logical move be back to yuku and sneakertalk? All of the history is already there and so are our accounts.

^yeah, the mods straight deleted my account over there when I asked for the real NT link. :lol:

1.) I'd probably look further into my future career as a psychoanalyst

2.) I would use my $BANDZ$ to make her dance

3.) Die.
Random question: DID you work at a pizza joint? Hit on a customer and got fired. I ask, because of your sig.
roll.gif

1.) I'd probably look further into my future career as a psychoanalyst

2.) I would use my $BANDZ$ to make her dance

3.) Die.

Random question: DID you work at a pizza joint? Hit on a customer and got fired. I ask, because of your sig. :rofl:

No, I adopted $BANDZ$

I am an explorer, I've spent my life looking for the hooded ninja, and the many forms of power ballin.

lol i know i wont find respones as lulz as deez...sneakertalk i guess since others mentioned im not new but im not og ive been lurking for a while

I'd probably find a cure for cancer and learn to play the piano

...I would also learn how to satisfy a woman and give her pleasure 
embarassed.gif

travel across the planet to find out the identity of methodman..

along the way other members would join me, we'd eventually run out of food and have to eat the fattest person traveling with us, im guessing that would be sumrndmdude..

along the way other members would join me, we'd eventually run out of food and have to eat the fattest person traveling with us, im guessing that would be sumrndmdude..
sweat off a pimpsback,churchhh!

I would follow you on this journey.

I think meth lives in the DMV though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom