What would you ask jay-Z?

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by Jordman23

I'd ask if he gon start a family soon with Beyonce. She's said in the future she'd like to settle down. I mean since nas is having a baby boy, that's be crazy.

Both their legacies would be continued. Nas and Jay Jr's. Imagine.

That would be sick
pimp.gif

Are you guys serious?
laugh.gif
They'd both be like JoJo Simmons orwhatever his name is

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I'd ask if he gon start a family soon with Beyonce. She's said in the future she'd like to settle down. I mean since nas is having a baby boy, that's be crazy.

That would be sick
pimp.gif

Are you guys serious?
laugh.gif
They'd both be like JoJo Simmons or whatever his name is
Nahhhhh not BOTH
Jay Z's son for SURE
DEF. NOT Nas' son

Nas Jr. would be punking Jay Z Jr. for his Juicy Juice and Buttercrunch cookies every day

1. Does he like fishsticks?
  2. If LeBron went to the Knicks instead of the Nets, would he still go to the [Knicks] games with his big chains in all his splendor?
Now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen a picture of Jay-Z at a Nets game... ever.

What's his motivation at this stage of his career, what else does he feel he has to conquer/do that he hasn't already done, how many more albums doeshe think he has left, who's his favorite artist right now besides himself, who will be the next artist to blow in his opinion, etc...

1. when are you gonna stop making roca wear?
2.when are you gonna get your own sneaker collab with NIKE

NAW jk
on a serious note ask him how did it feel to just be around cats like big L or biggie??

wow lmao @ dudes really lovin ether like that?

ether was fantasy and Takeoever was facts!

Ask him what still motivates him,What keeps him from staying on a boat

or going on a lifelong vacation?

I have gotten everything here besides what is the difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6. Can someone please enlighten me? thanks

Seriously,

Be cool. I met him @ the Wale concert. my favorite rapper ever. I just gave him dap. I did try to talk to him but he let me know that he was watching the show.I aint press it.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

That would be sick
pimp.gif

Are you guys serious?
laugh.gif
They'd both be like JoJo Simmons or whatever his name is
Nahhhhh not BOTH
Jay Z's son for SURE
DEF. NOT Nas' son

Nas Jr. would be punking Jay Z Jr. for his Juicy Juice and Buttercrunch cookies every day

Shut the %$%* up already

can i have your watch? cause i know whatever watch he's gonna have on is gonna cost a grip....

I would ask alot u dont know how much I look up to homie probably wouldnt even get into music

Back
Top Bottom