What would the optimal age to become a vampire be?

Hmm good point. However my taste in women and my taste in food are different. If food is anything like selecting a cow to slaughter, I'd probably opt for a cow with some meat on its bones (plumper women). For yambs, I probably wouldn't want the plumper and want something leaner and lower body fat.

Hmm good point. However my taste in women and my taste in food are different. If food is anything like selecting a cow to slaughter, I'd probably opt for a cow with some meat on its bones (plumper women). For yambs, I probably wouldn't want the plumper and want something leaner and lower body fat.

This, I'd smash skinny anorexic white women but their hemoglobin tends to be lower so I'm not feeding on them.

31908858.jpg

For me it'd be late 20s, maybe mid 30s. Cuz it seems despite the beard and stature I still get carded but given I'd be a vampire in this scenario I guess that wouldn't matter lol.

Kinda off topic, but its something vampire stories never touch on.

Can vampires get intoxicated through the same means as humans? In other words can vampires get drunk and or high, by drinking and/or smoking(respectively). I've always imagined they can't because, correct me if Im wrong but, aren't vampires technically dead, thus, no blood to get intoxicants into?

Kinda off topic, but its something vampire stories never touch on.
Can vampires get intoxicated through the same means as humans? In other words can vampires get drunk and or high, by drinking and/or smoking(respectively). I've always imagined they can't because, correct me if Im wrong but, aren't vampires technically dead, thus, no blood to get intoxicants into?

Naw son, you gotta drink that Lillith blood aka Vampire molly.

Males 30-40 and would dress in a suit to look classy or dress like Robert Downey Jr.
Females 20-28

I always bring it up whenever vampire topics come up.
You know how in some works of fiction, vamps weep blood because they're dead and for some reason all their bodily fluids are replaced by blood.

So by extended logic, visa vie, does that mean...if I'm turned, I'd be cursed to nut blood for an eternity?
If I blood nut in a human's mouth, will she get high on that V?

So many mysteries...

Back
Top Bottom