Originally Posted by 951guero

Outkast
check the avy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Detox.

Ya'll forget we have to wait for both solo albums before we even get a group joint. Outkast has recorded 0 songs and they are perfectionists. Dre hasrecorded 400 songs and is a perfectionist

I dont think we will see(hear) Detox ever so I'd have to say Outkast, which I would rather hear anyway....

Originally Posted by tompetrie

I dont think we will see(hear) Detox ever so I'd have to say Outkast, which I would rather hear anyway....
This....

i hate to say it but i think outkast will probably drop a new album before dre does.

I don't know if I even care about Detox anymore. I mean, there's no way that he's been working on this for the past 10 years or whatever, and Idon't think there's any way it can be as good as his first two albums.

I've never been disappointed by a Kast album, so I hope this drops at some point this year. Not holding my breath for this either, though.

outkast bc dr making mad bank by not making detox and keeping the hype on that till the end of his career

Let's not forget we've seen three Outkast disc since the 2001 album. Outkast does actually put out music in the post 2k era.

detox wont be coming out anytime soon...bishop lamont has a better chance of dropping an album...and he just got dropped from aftermath..lol... so iwould sayOutkast.

seriously....why the hell do people still care about detox..its too late already that album is going to be BEYOND !$#

Back
Top Bottom