What were some of the most memorable things you got to witness in person?

A car crash right on my friends lawn. I was sittin on my bike like "ooooooooo !%*%"

WVU winning the big east and going to the final four last year. Probably the best time of my College Career.

WVU winning the big east and going to the final four last year. Probably the best time of my College Career.

In my freshman art class we were drawing a classmate (female) who was standing on a table. She then had a seizure and fell off. The teacher ran up to her and began caressing her bottom in the same manner as you would do to someone's shoulder when they are sad.

In my freshman art class we were drawing a classmate (female) who was standing on a table. She then had a seizure and fell off. The teacher ran up to her and began caressing her bottom in the same manner as you would do to someone's shoulder when they are sad.

r195249_741571.jpg

I witnessed the drought end
30t6p3b.gif

I will never forget my best friends mom having to walk down the isle following her sons casket. No mother should ever have to witness her child's death. That image will never leave my mind.

I will never forget my best friends mom having to walk down the isle following her sons casket. No mother should ever have to witness her child's death. That image will never leave my mind.

Was at Obama's Grant Park election night rally when they announced on the big monitors that he had won... surreal. Also saw his speech later that night. Most people I've ever seen.

Was at Obama's Grant Park election night rally when they announced on the big monitors that he had won... surreal. Also saw his speech later that night. Most people I've ever seen.

Seeing Barry Bonds at Disneyland back in 02 or 01. I was little and he was surrounded by HELLA people as he was walking around.

Seeing Barry Bonds at Disneyland back in 02 or 01. I was little and he was surrounded by HELLA people as he was walking around.

Witnessed a kid die of a seizure in the middle of this bball tournament I was in

witnessed a drive by

Witnessed a kid die of a seizure in the middle of this bball tournament I was in

witnessed a drive by

Back
Top Bottom