What was your favorite class in college

i'll just take intro to computer graphics then, i don't see that it has any prereqs.
if register in time I'll get fridays off and no classes before 11. only bad thing is I will have a two hour Cal class.

def gonna look at that astronomy class next fall though, seems interesting I just didn't want to do any more labs this year

Calculus is by far my favorite class. It is very hard but I still love it. I love math so that is the reason why I like it so much.

Originally Posted by HP31308

Calculus is by far my favorite class. It is very hard but I still love it. I love math so that is the reason why I like it so much.
I'm def starting to enjoy math now. don't really have much of a choice though since pretty much every class I'm going to have to takeinvolves it

It depends. I didn't take it at SF State. I took it at a JC and we had that dome classroom and we would turn off the lights and see starts and planets in the classroom. I know some people that took it and had some math in it but mine was just straight science stuff. Honestly it kind of turns you into an atheist at times since it goes against the grain of religion. It was a good class and pretty easy, but my teacher at the time was supposed to be easy.
this how my astronomy class was. we basically kicked backed and watched stuff on the ceiling. pretty simple

The easy ones

Anything having to do with drawing/graphic design shh on the computer, film, drugs 101, and history and philosophy especially. Those two are so easy and yetsooooo interesting.

"UFOs In Society"..All we did was watch videos and talk about abductions and gropey aliens..
it carried legitimate History credits too..
laugh.gif

Most of my bio courses

Royal Arts of Africa
Gospel choir
Animal Behavior
The Blues
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

History of Ancient medicine
Brain and Behavior

My favorite class has been this music class that I'm taking as a history credit called Roots of Rock And Soul. Not sure or not if it's only beingtaught at Cleveland State University, but it kicks @++. Teacher is cool as hell, and the class is a breeze. Easy A if you go to class everyday and like music alittle bit.

I thought ethics was going to be a fun and easy class for me...........boy was I wrong

introduction to popular music history
pimp.gif

best prof ever. plus we study the heavy metal chapter this week. i better ace that assignment.

Basketball Coaching my fav all time right now for the semester Clinical Health Exercise

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Human sexuality at SF State was insane. We had a dominatrix come in and literally whip some girl. We watched a vid on how to give dome, piercings of all kind, beastiality of like 10 different animals (the chicken getting raped by dude was so sad), a swinger talking about the swingers lifestyle and more. All this in front of about 300 students. Students even got extra credit talking about their sexual experience in front of the class. Some damn freaks out there!......

My fav was astronomy. Some interesting stuff.

rko8rs.jpg

sick.gif

Originally Posted by AmazingMRFox

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Human sexuality at SF State was insane. We had a dominatrix come in and literally whip some girl. We watched a vid on how to give dome, piercings of all kind, beastiality of like 10 different animals (the chicken getting raped by dude was so sad), a swinger talking about the swingers lifestyle and more. All this in front of about 300 students. Students even got extra credit talking about their sexual experience in front of the class. Some damn freaks out there!......

My fav was astronomy. Some interesting stuff.

rko8rs.jpg

sick.gif

I'm not even for the whole .gif grading thing but A+ that was perfect.
laugh.gif

I really liked Astronomy, The Philosophy of Theology and Speech and Rhetoric.

My favorite class though was physical Anthropology. So much about human behavior, individual and collective, makes sense when realize that we have been farmersfor only a few thousand years, industrial and urbanized for a few hundred and living in a space and information age for a few decades. For hundreds of millionsof years, we were once amphibians then we live in the trees and then we adapted by becoming bipedal and adapted for hunting on the open plains. Our brains andphysical features reflect all of these stages and shows why we can go into space but be still have difficulty living in peace with each other.

my Psy of Human Sexuality class was a waste
mad.gif
. The person teachingdidn't know how to teach and was just reading stuff straight from the book. I had taken the class because my friend had recommended I take it because ofeverything that was listed in this thread. There was no dominatrix, no swingers, NOTHING, just the stuff from the textbook.

Back
Top Bottom