What was the most expensive thing you bought for a girl? Vol. not in a relationship

In my simping days, I bought a female coworker a pair of the white, navy and silver I's. She had a boyfriend too. Whom she lived with.

I don't think the statues of limitations has passed for such a heinous crime. I will accept whatever punishment given to me.

the flower thing for prom which was like $40. i know whats its called but i can't spell it and im to lazy to google it right now

Originally Posted by airblaster503

$150+ on dinner.
30t6p3b.gif
and this was for a good friend that I liked and we weren't together all though it was sort of a date??
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
thats the worst. Fancy dinners are overrated and easily forgettable.

I once balled out on a late night Mexican for a girl and her friends. Probably spent a whole 30 bucks.

Originally Posted by amrcangangstr

In my simping days, I bought a female coworker a pair of the white, navy and silver I's. She had a boyfriend too. Whom she lived with.

I don't think the statues of limitations has passed for such a heinous crime. I will accept whatever punishment given to me.
mj-laughing.gif

Ugg boots for a girl I was only friends with for Christmas. Still good friends, nothing this year for her though

Air jordan fusion 5's.
Didn't smang until a year later 
30t6p3b.gif
, was damn near impossible to get out the friend zone.

Uggs for a girl that I wanted to get with. I bought her a lot of stuff now that I think about it, and I got nowhere with her.

casuals? a snicker bar, bag of eminems, twixx bar and a pack of condoms

i kept stressing to her how much i was spoiling her that day too
laugh.gif

condoms were not used  #teamraw
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom