What was the last thing you said to your ex?

Me: I messed up big time
Her: Are you effing kidding me? *Hung up, she hasn't talked to me since.
Her friend called later that night to get the details. I had sex with another girl when I was blackout drunk that night and called her after to apologize/admit it.
That was a few weeks ago. Feels like I've been in a living hell ever since, really thought she was the one. Really keeping my hope we can talk things out when she calms down. Just can't believe the whole thing can be gone because of one drunken mistake :smh:

why would you tell her?

her: yeah I met someone

me: really? it's like that now

her: it just happened

me: whatever

her: we can still be friends

me: -----------

her: you know I love you, right?

me: no, you love tone Tyrone

her: whose ton   How could I not?

me:click

I was really tripping off that girl for real.  Stuff just changed and I was blind to it.  I was really on some "sucker for love" type ish.  I had a feeling something was going on, but wasn't trying to be the jealous bf.  
Fixed

"Your stupid I Kissed A Girl song is never gonna make it."

Travis?

Me: Nooooooo but why though? *tears*
Her: It's just how I feel right now
Me: But why though
Her: I love you
Me: Noooooooo but why though?

that went on for awhile.

Then 4 months later.

Her: Baby I miss you can we please make things work
Me: Nahh I'm seeing somebody. (I wasn't)
Her: What?! Pleeease bby! *tears*
Me: sorry bae, papa bear don't backtrack.

stop that.
I loved this girl though, but after time past by I was realizing if I was more in love with the idea of love. I was acting like there wasn't more to me in life than this, I know I'm acting stupid but I can't believe I took it this far. I'm basically broken from something I thought I had.

Last edited:
I loved this girl though, but after time past by I was realizing if I was more in love with the idea of love. I was acting like there wasn't more to me in life than this, I know I'm acting stupid but I can't believe I took it this far. I'm basically broken from somet
been there myself, i just stopped talking to my ex (who i thought was the one) like 2 months ago after being broken up for like 2 years, we'd randomly talk and then get in an argument then go back to talking like normal and so forth, the trend continued up til 2 months ago when i said enough is enough. you're not doing yourself a favor by doing that, you're just prolonging her presence in your mind/heart and only getting hurt and holding yourself back, trust me, just stop.

Me: I messed up big time
Her: Are you effing kidding me? *Hung up, she hasn't talked to me since.
Her friend called later that night to get the details. I had sex with another girl when I was blackout drunk that night and called her after to apologize/admit it.
That was a few weeks ago. Feels like I've been in a living hell ever since, really thought she was the one. Really keeping my hope we can talk things out when she calms down. Just can't believe the whole thing can be gone because of one drunken mistake :smh:

why would you tell her?

never understood why dudes would willingly fess up :smh:

as far as cheating there are really two options: 1) do it but dont get caught, or if you're sorry 2) shut up and dont do it again

Her: I've done everything i can to make it work
Me: Sometimes you dig yourself into a hole you can't get out of.
Her: Thank You for everything *Opens car door, leaves*
Me: *Plays Nothing Was The Same by Drake*

View media item 589283

There was just too much BAD history to keep going.

Thankfully, I've never been in a position where a girl has broken my heart. Seems like most of you guys got dumped and were left pretty emotionally scarred.

Back
Top Bottom