What was the last thing you said to your ex?

Almost a year ago my ex broke up with me over the phone. Our conversation ended something like this . .

Me) One last thing, will this make you happy?

Her) Umm.. Yes

Me) ...... Okay |I

*Awkward silence for a minute or so*

Her) You still there? You over me already? Haha

Me) *Fake laugh* Yeah, I've got to go . . I'll talk to you again sometime though. Take care.

----------

you guys? . . .

Me: Hope he was worth it.

Her: Please don't....

After breaking up with my girl of 4 years. Found out she was fuxing some guy from work. To her get her **** out my house and that was that.

She said,"I think we should stay friends, it's not the same anymore"

Happiest words I heard! The feeling of being a free man. :pimp:

Last edited:
Me: OH GOD NO!! I CAN CHANGE!! PLEASE NO!!! WE CAN MAKE IT WORK!!

Her: ....this is getting weird. *click*

Reactions: Ube
I said you could never love me the same way I love you so its best we just move on. That was 3 yrs ago.

$%$# was like a R&B video. I knew that after finding out that she let another dude get the guts it was done. Its crazy because she called and left a message earlier this year talking about how she messed up and she hopes I'm happy.

Hit 7 on the keypad and enjoyed my subway sandwich.

I said you could never love me the same way I love you so its best we just move on. That was 3 yrs ago.

$%$# was like a R&B video. I knew that after finding out that she let another dude get the guts it was done. Its crazy because she called and left a message earlier this year talking about how she messed up and she hopes I'm happy.

• enjoyed

• subway sandwich
pick one.

• enjoyed

• subway sandwich
pick one.
Lulz were had.

My last two breakups went like this.

Me: I think we moved too fast. I still want to be friends and hang out, but without the formal title.

Her: **** you ***hole. I never want to see you again.

What happened: Continued to smash for a couple more months.

Last edited:
me: "i'll be with you forever"

her: "no you won't"

me: "herpes are forever" 

jk

Last edited:
Her 'I think we should be friends'

Me 'is that really how you feel'

Her 'yes'

Me 'I'm out'

*goes home, hits up every girl that I turned down to make myself feel better..all had bfs, terrible few days.

my last convo with her a few hrs ago went like

me: what do you want youre ******ed as **** you know that
her: why
me: you know why you always do that ****
her: are we together or what then
me: no
her: w.e bye

we usually make things up after though :lol: inb4 we really break up o well

Last edited:
Damb, I'm definitely not over my ex. Just wanted to know if anyone had it as bad as me ending a relationship over the phone. We still email each other regularly, though I remember her telling me something like,

"You make time for the things you care about" . . . |I

didn't want to turn this into a girl problem thread though :wow:

Last edited:
Damb, I'm definitely not over my ex. Just wanted to know if anyone had it as bad as me ending a relationship over the phone. We still email each other regularly, though I remember her telling me something like,

"You make time for the things you care about" . . .
tired.gif

didn't want to turn this into a girl problem thread though
embarassed.gif
stop that.

Back
Top Bottom