What was the last good deed you did?

I caught myself thinking about this, and I can't remember the last time I did something nice for someone, or the community. Unless holding the metro doors for a sec counts. :lol:

So NT, what was your last act of kindness?

Helped this guy last Friday who ran outta gas. We pushed his car outta the street and onto a side street

Gave my car to my cousin. She is a single mom trying to put food on the table. She needed it more than the 4-5K I would've sold it for. (It was a '96 Camry)

Helped a mom go up a flight of stairs with a stroller. Her child was in it. Just in the nick of time to catch our regular train to commute home.

Stood in the slow moving "express" return line at Ikea and grabbed a number for the standard returns line. Got through the express line before my number was called, guy walks up a little frustrated saying "I missed my number, do I have to go to the back?" I gave him mine.

I gave a homeless guy $5 when he asked for change, but it was only because I had already said "no problem" and when I went through my pockets I didn't have any change *or* any 1's. 

I sort of regret it.

mgid:uma:content:mtv.com:1693420

Nothin'

Donated some of my streetwear(t-shirts & fitted caps) last week to Goodwill and Salvation Army. :pimp:

Last edited:
I caught myself thinking about this, and I can't remember the last time I did something nice for someone, or the community. Unless holding the metro doors for a sec counts.
laugh.gif

So NT, what was your last act of kindness?
this is really weird you mention this...

today my girl and i went out to run errands i thought we were going to be quick so i left my wallet at home..

we went to the atm and while she was taking money out  i told her to take out an extra 20 so i can give it to the folks across the street holding up a cardboard sign..

my girl said no, we finished shopping at walmart left and when we were heading out there was another lady with a sign i told her again to give me a couple of bucks my girl said no..

we started driving and i asked yo why didnt you give me money to give to any of those people? apparently she thought i was joking..i do joke around alot but im pretty serious when it comes to helping people out.i finally just grabbed her purse and took out a 20  so the next homeless person i saw could have them, i didnt see one homeless person all the way home 
mean.gif

i explained to her that i usually try to do good deeds when i am out and have extra money, i dont care if they are going to buy beer or drugs its what helps them get thru their crappy day, i know if i was living in the streets with no food i'd love to at least be loaded.

we also visited the animal shelter but the volunteers at that place are idiots, this is the same place that gave away the dog we were supposed to adopt, basically when we asked if we could see the puppies they told us that they didnt want to let anyone into the room where they were housed unless we were really serious about adopting..in other words i dont really wanna get up and do what im supposed to do unless its really worth my time..YOURE A F'IN VOLUNTEER!

Last edited:
This thread makes me feel bad. I don't really have any money or time to donate though... I'll think of something

I saw my cousin on the bus stop and gave her a ride home. It was kinda outta my way, but it was like -5 degrees.

I also see this chick who works at my job but in a different department, walking to work every morning. I picked her up last week and told her that I always notice her, and that I'd pick her up whenever I saw her walking.

Went out to a bar and found an iphone 4 in the bathroom, found the dude it belonged to and returned it to him.

Walking in my gf's apartment complex, saw $40.00 sitting on a doormat in front of a door down the hall from her's, knocked on the door and gave it to the chick who answered, she was really happy she said she was looking for it all day ad couldn't believe she lost it.

:pimp: feels good man

Been in need of a computer...

But I found a brand new Mac book pro under my chair at taco Tuesday. Called the owner (found her card in the laptop bag)

She had no idea she left it. She was a architect student at university of Hawaii she tried to give me 15 bucks to thank me.

Back
Top Bottom