what was the exact moment you stopped enjoying something???

I stopped enjoying Seattle night life at 24/25. It got boring quick.

I stopped buying tons of Kicks when i bought a house.

I stopped watching the NBA religiously after the Sonics left.

got really tired of boba after i drank one like everyday a couple years ago. all they all taste the same now tbh.

Fb, grandma asked why I smoked cigarettes

lil Caesars, when I vomited after I ate it when I was 15.

Smoking cigarettes, when I realized how awful I felt after 10 years.

I quit FB when I realized one day that out of the 200+ people I had as 'friends' I only really gave a damn about like 6 of them and 2 of those 6 I currently never want to see again in my life.

White Castle

I threw up everttime I ate the burgers :x nasty *** burger.

For a point in time music period

My brother would play albums on the computer with each song running about 5 times atleast in a row

The whole album

over and over

Loudly
Everyday and late night early morning.

good times,good times .

I stopped caring for craft beer because most stuff taste nasty that people considered "amazing"

Playing video games even FIFA. Waste too much time.

Supreme. Too damn expensive.

Most importantly, sneakers. Don't like them anymore and I realized all that money I spent on them was a waste. I'm only on NT because someone gotta troll y'all.

Exact moment?

Freshman year of high school, circa 04-05

I used to fall asleep listening to 102 jamz around 10 because they always had a pretty good mix

I was just laying down, trying to go to sleep when I hear some weird beat with snaps on the radio

Then the hook comes in... "Girl shake that laffy taffy!"

To this day, I still haven't cringed at anything as hard as I did that night

I legitimately felt embarrassed for hip hop

What's worse, I seemed to be the only kid at school that hated that song smh

Still got love for the genre, but d4l ruined it for me a little that night

*insert MJ crying smiley*

Bruh Taco Cabana is trash. You need to fill me in on taco trucks and Mexican meat Marts. I'm new to Houston.
Bro the Mexican meat market is basically a Mexican grocery store with all the different meats they use in tacos, fajitas and the other Mexican dishes.
The meats are already seasoned and tenderized.
They'll cook the meat for you too if you want.

White Castle

I threw up everttime I ate the burgers
sick.gif
nasty *** burger.
i disagree with your notion but my love for their burgers has gone down, mostly from overexposure, talking 3, 4, or 5 trips over a week and a half (i do not live in an area that has them)...now, two trips is my limit when i visit family...

Last edited:

White Castle

I threw up everttime I ate the burgers
sick.gif
nasty *** burger.
i disagree with your notion but my love for their burgers has gone down, mostly from overexposure, talking 3, 4, or 5 trips over a week and a half (i do not live in an area that has them)...now, two trips is my limit when i visit family...
I had the craziest craving for them like a week ago

Natty Boh/PBR/Old Style (depending on what part of the country I'm in)...im a cheap beer fan, but these are best enjoyed at the bar/gathering, and if I'm going to grab something for home, spend the extra few $ on something more savory

Back
Top Bottom