What was Nas thinking?

^ Yoooouuurrrreee aa biiiiggg giiiiirrrrllll noooooooowwww, no mooorrreee dadddyyyss little giiiiiiirrrrrlllll. "Big Girl" is my **** still!

Black Republicans >>>>>>>>>>>

:rofl:

I liked the song. Accent keeps me from playing it but it was good.

Black Republicans, Play on Playa and Not Going Back were the only songs I didn't like. I'm a big fan of this album still. Production was money.

Last edited:
OP Nas really dropped the ball with HHID...

If you gonna say that, man you have to bring it. That he did not do. 

Sometimes I think to myself, this can't be the same guy who made Illmatic...no way possible. 

Or even IWW for that matter.

Nas stay wildin man, the dust rumors don't seem to far fetched if you think about it. 

I'm more upset at what he gave us on LIG...
mean.gif

Nas stay wildin man, the dust rumors don't seem to far fetched if you think about it. 

I'm more upset at what he gave us on LIG...
mean.gif
LIG is a very good album. definitely in the upper half of his catalog. One of the best albums in hip hop that year.

Definitely better than MCHG. 
nerd.gif

P.S Summer on smash is terrible and should of never reached my ears. The real question is what was NAS thinking on that.

Last edited:
Son brought up dust rumors though. :lol:

And yeah Life Is Good was a dope album too. It's the perfect kinda album I wanted from Nas at this stage in his career.

Son brought up dust rumors though. :lol:

And yeah Life Is Good was a dope album too. It's the perfect kinda album I wanted from Nas at this stage in his career.
Word it was refreshing to hear from him. At least he ain't out here at 40+ talking about "Twerk miley twerk"

Aw mane.... Everytime I listen to HHID I think to myself what was Nas thinking on that one..

loved the versatility on life is good :smokin

there was the 90's feel with tracks like loco-motive & reach out, the jazz influenced tracks like stay & cherry wine, there was the story telling with a queens story & the world is an addiction, & then there's tracks like trust which sounds like its straight off i am...

its such a personal album too with tracks like no introduction, daughters, & bye baby, so all the honesty was appreciated

Hustlers
Carry On Tradition
Blunt Ashes
Still Dreaming
Play On Playa
Hold Down the Block
Black Republican
Can't Forget About You

I saw nothing wrong with HHID outside of the song OP posted and the single itself

:lol: I liked this track after I realized what was going on
First couple spins I would skip after a few bars and think wat da hell was that but one day I'm zoned out and it come on the iPod it all came together :lol:
I don't like hhid as much as his other albums but there are plenty :pimp: songs
Hustlers
Black republicans
Can't forget about you
Blunt ashes
Money over bs
Hope

loved the versatility on life is good :smokin

there was the 90's feel with tracks like loco-motive & reach out, the jazz influenced tracks like stay & cherry wine, there was the story telling with a queens story & the world is an addiction, & then there's tracks like trust which sounds like its straight off i am...

its such a personal album too with tracks like no introduction, daughters, & bye baby, so all the honesty was appreciated

Loco-Motive was straight outta 94 :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom