What was Nas thinking?

Pretty sure there we people in here that loved this song when the album came out :lol:

Last edited:
yea i stil mess with this haha...esco is legend so its all good. I thought it was kinda creative and would love to actually here him break down all the lines. HHID is a classic in my opinion

This and that song with Kelis are the only songs I don't like on HHID. Overrall the album was great.

Last edited:
i really enjoyed HHID as well... besides like 2 tracks, i can play the album straight through.

carry on tradition
black republicans
still dreaming
hold down the block
blunt ashes
let there be light
can't forget about you

are all great tracks imo :pimp:

^Agreed, HHID had a lot of dope tracks.. you can't really call the album wack with Still Dreaming, Black republican, Let there be light, etc

Money over BS and Still Dreaming are the only tracks I still play.

The HHID single should have never happened. Not after he blessed us with Thiefs Theme

Nas is my dude but I could never get down with this or when he was rapping as Scarlett on SD.

HHID was dope album overall though

Still dreaming [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Kanye and Nas need more collabs

laugh.gif

I actually like this song. The only songs on this album I didn't **** with were "Not Going Back" and "You Can't Kill Me".

Kinda OT, but I feel like Hip Hop did pretty much die soon after this album dropped.

HHID is easily one of his worst albums.

creativity can be a double edged sword.

I like this song and gimmicky voice and what was said. It was funny but cool given the concept.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom