what was nas thinking?

I've gotten some of the best sex (both merch and top) to this track sooooooo I can live with it #shrugs
laugh.gif

I've gotten some of the best sex (both merch and top) to this track sooooooo I can live with it #shrugs
laugh.gif

Some of yall can't be serious. When this song came out, it was a big club banger. They use to play it on DMV radio stations all the time. Theres even a go go version lol

Some of yall can't be serious. When this song came out, it was a big club banger. They use to play it on DMV radio stations all the time. Theres even a go go version lol

I can't knock tracks like this or "You Owe Me" when they dropped you'd hear both everywhere. Even now in a club it still has the crowd going hype, I like it when Esco does his quick set for the ladies at his concerts and performs those 2 songs along with his "Hot Boyz" verse.

I can't knock tracks like this or "You Owe Me" when they dropped you'd hear both everywhere. Even now in a club it still has the crowd going hype, I like it when Esco does his quick set for the ladies at his concerts and performs those 2 songs along with his "Hot Boyz" verse.

this song still gets some love in the club
since jay said it was trash a lot of people cosigned

this song still gets some love in the club
since jay said it was trash a lot of people cosigned

i didn't care much for the song....but more wat the girls did at the parties when it came on...str8 freaknik in a sweaty hot box house party...loved it

i didn't care much for the song....but more wat the girls did at the parties when it came on...str8 freaknik in a sweaty hot box house party...loved it

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

If he was on this by himself it woulda been a classic tho.
he wasn't originally on it to begin with...da hate on this track is just thinly veined jay-z stanism because he said something....this joint still gets play in clubs.

and da video is
pimp.gif

nicole ricca...my first video vixen crush.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

If he was on this by himself it woulda been a classic tho.
he wasn't originally on it to begin with...da hate on this track is just thinly veined jay-z stanism because he said something....this joint still gets play in clubs.

and da video is
pimp.gif

nicole ricca...my first video vixen crush.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

this is proof nas can not make a decent club banger
i don't know where you were, but i was living in socal at the time this dropped and the club scene chics freak levels went up to a whole 'nova level.  it was wild.

Back
Top Bottom