What was life like in the 90s? Vol. Old heads chime in

1685466249309.jpeg

I swear I could smell that video when they were at the cash register. Not sure what triggered it. Maybe the sound of the cash register and the security tag remover combined with the complete lack of music playing in the background

This took me back to the summer of 99 leading up to my 7th grade year. I remember my mom gave my brother and I $100 each to get back to school shopping at Landover Mall(a defunct mall here in PG county MD). I remember getting a bunch of clothes and still have change left. Of course, I didn’t get any new shoes until later that school year. Now, $100 wouldn’t get much as far as clothes. Ultimate nostalgia

This took me back to the summer of 99 leading up to my 7th grade year. I remember my mom gave my brother and I $100 each to get back to school shopping at Landover Mall(a defunct mall here in PG county MD). I remember getting a bunch of clothes and still have change left. Of course, I didn’t get any new shoes until later that school year. Now, $100 wouldn’t get much as far as clothes. Ultimate nostalgia
Nice. And I think defunct places only increase the nostalgic factor, if that makes sense. I’ve got a defunct movie theater in my area that I used to visit growing up, and the fact that it’s no longer in business just makes me miss it even more

I got into an argument with a Z last night

They are not built the same, in fact they are soft.

I am not going to to disagree with the again because it would lead to me disappointing myself because of how badly they are prepared for a debate.

It was so bad I think I am going to give the internet up because these forums give them an outsized sense of self.

This preceded the 90's and extended into the early 2000's, but I get nostalgic for the NCAA basketball tournament when they didn't change the court of the host arena

GIF 8-24-2024 11-00-17 PM.gif

This preceded the 90's and extended into the early 2000's, but I get nostalgic for the NCAA basketball tournament when they didn't change the court of the host arena

GIF 8-24-2024 11-00-17 PM.gif
Great one.

I hate the uniform court designs for each region. It has irked me since they've changed it.

Back
Top Bottom